Banging instrumental "Rap Messiah" let me know what you think

thanks for the feed bro. this has got an eerie feel to it man, definitely a dark track. feels like the mix could be opened up a little more. I think that bass is killing it, but theres not much space. Honestly my ear is waiting for some beef on that snare, but hey its all subjective. good work!

thanks for the feed bro. this has got an eerie feel to it man, definitely a dark track. feels like the mix could be opened up a little more. I think that bass is killing it, but theres not much space. Honestly my ear is waiting for some beef on that snare, but hey its all subjective. good work!

i appreciate the feedback bro and damn now that you say that i shoulda went back a layered a couple different snares to really make that ***** knock at times, oh well already mastered it down but really makes me wanna open back the session and do that.

Thanks for the feedback!

- I like the grittiness of the 808s
- The snare sounds OK -- i would lower the pitch on it and turn it up a little
- Percussion work is solid
- I like the vibe/atmosphere of the beat
- The trap-chant is too loud in my opinion
- I would turn up the main instrument a little as well

I say really work on the mix! Other than that i like this simplistic beat!

Thanks for the feedback!

- I like the grittiness of the 808s
- The snare sounds OK -- i would lower the pitch on it and turn it up a little
- Percussion work is solid
- I like the vibe/atmosphere of the beat
- The trap-chant is too loud in my opinion
- I would turn up the main instrument a little as well

I say really work on the mix! Other than that i like this simplistic beat!

thank you for that feedback i'll definitely go back and give your suggestions a shot.

dope vibes. I like the synth sounds. The mix sounds a little off to me, however. I think the sound selection is cool and the composition is mostly on point but the mix doesn't really let this bet shine as well as it could. Overall nice work, thanks for the feed, fix that mix and keep it up!

I appreciate the feedback man and what kind of sound system are you listening to the mix on if you don't mind me asking? but i did already go back and spend some more time on the mixing moments before posting this.

dope shit bruh, those 808s are awesome
like bl3 said the chant is too loud but everything else sounds good
arrangement is straight
keep it up

^i should update the song file because i actually went back and applied most of the feedback i've gotten on here and other sites. including the chant is remixed. Thanks for the feedback my mann.

Really nice beat, love the melodies they work really well, I can definitely imagine some nice rap vocals with that, theres not really anything elae I can say other than I really like it

Last edited:
Hey bro! Returning the feed here :D

I must say that the kicks are very original, I don't hear them that much but if that is what you are going for than there is no problem over there. The chants are loud in my opinion but again if this is what you just want than everything is ok! The lead is very cool but maybe you could turn that more up instead of the secret chant. The only thing I can say is that the instruments are louder than the lead and that is not really my taste.

But overall, very nice track man!

Hey bro! Returning the feed here :D

I must say that the kicks are very original, I don't hear them that much but if that is what you are going for than there is no problem over there. The chants are loud in my opinion but again if this is what you just want than everything is ok! The lead is very cool but maybe you could turn that more up instead of the secret chant. The only thing I can say is that the instruments are louder than the lead and that is not really my taste.

But overall, very nice track man!

I appreciate the feeback actually inspired me to go back and realize the mix was a little low check back tomorrow and i'll have an updated version of it You'll be able to hear the kicks more too as well as the lead turned up a bit.

sup man i like the creepier vibe goin on..and yes volume can def be turned up...those synth bells remind me of the friday the 13th video game on old school 8 bit nintendo....make them kicks stomp a hole in my chest...put a maximizer on them shizzes...them this will be nice...check me https://www.futureproducers.com/for...eedback/now-your-gone-f4f-100%-return-468897/

check back tomorrow and you won't be disappointed i got this babby booming nice and sweet it should sound nice and smooth in every system think i got the mix perfect finally.

and i'm checking your stuff out right now.

Last edited:
Has a eerie haunting feel to it, I love the sound that comes in around the 38 second mark. Im not really a fan of the drums tho, don't really like the snare and the chants the come in sound out of place. Other than that, good job keep going.
When you can could you check out my beat and let me know what you think?
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...t-prod-bumshiv-100%-feedback-returned-468960/

I appreciate the feedback bro and i'll give it a look right now.

Back