Magic Step

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings earthling.

I like this. Nice 80s feel. I like the vibe, especially the breakdown. Keep this going. I could hear The Weeknd or Tinashe on this.

- TTT

not bad man def 80"s on this...im from there i know lol...liiiking the whirling wind effects you got goin on...and btw the mic I use is a audio technica At2035

Dude, i definitely feel your track. I got a nice vibe, love the pounding drums and the instruments. The mix is good, it could be better but i still like this. I like what you doing here. There's nothing really to work on, maybe add a filler in the background or something.

thanks for the feedback so far i appreciate it. Im still not that much of a mix and master guy yet. it seems the more i mixdown, the more raw energy i lose, and i dont want that. So i prefer the rough edges in comparison.

Hey first off thank you for the feedback. Second very nice track like the atmosphere like the wind you added also the pads are very nice do wish there was some more variation or a melodic idea going through most of the verse, But would prob be pretty nice with a vocalist over it. Really like the chords to as well as the add on at 1:03. Keep it up.

thanks for the feedback so far i appreciate it. Im still not that much of a mix and master guy yet. it seems the more i mixdown, the more raw energy i lose, and i dont want that. So i prefer the rough edges in comparison.

I like this when the bass drops at 0.57, and those drums sound cool...For some reason I could picture Mobb Deep over this beat. In regards to you saying that you lose raw energy in your mixes - are you compressing a lot? Or are you cutting alot of high frequencies?

I think this beat could use a little more going on in it, but if you had some vocals on it that may not be too much of an issue. Some more 80s synths would sound great!

im really ****in wit this bro! it reminds me of some 808's n Heartbreaks typa shit but def cleaner. I love the whole vibe of the beat

Hey man thanks for giving me some feedback on my last beat. I really like that sound of your beat, it's raw but has a lot of potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back