MAC or PC ? i know its a frequently asked question

HOSTYLEMUSICK

im just curious to see who uses what , i am fortunate to have both and realized alot of stuff work on either or and some are strictly for pc or strictly for apple
feel free to respond respectively....

Whatever you're comfortable with.

I've suffered my entire time on OSX looking for an FL Studio alternative. But WAYYYYYYYY better for Pro Tools IMO.

Shouldn't the question really be 32 bit or 64 bit and how much ram would you like with that???? Both PC and Mac utilise similar hardware (at least at the cpu level) and both use a variant of unix known either as OSX or NT5.xx

Mac is its own computer, Windows is an Operating system... Its like trying to compare the Iphone to a random Android phone, iOS is an operating system for phones and performance relies on the phones hardware and version of Android, iOS is an operating system for iDevices only, not an equal fight...

Mac is its own computer, Windows is an Operating system... Its like trying to compare the Iphone to a random Android phone, iOS is an operating system for phones and performance relies on the phones hardware and version of Android, iOS is an operating system for iDevices only, not an equal fight...

Mac's can run both OSX and Windows, so it is possible to compare the performance of both operating systems on the same machine.

Back