Looking for a dj to do some scratches on 2 tracks. I'll pay $50 each track

dude, YOU are the one who came at me with an attitude. talking that "what the hell are you talking about." how is that to speak to someone asking a simple question and not only that, someone who is not trying 2 take advantage of the dj by asking for free services (as you should be familiar with) u have an elitist attitude. u saw i had only a few post and tried to shit on me, thinking i was new to the game, and some teeny bopper ignorant rapper that you could speak to any way u wanted. if you want respect GIVE IT.

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

As a matter of fact, you are not that far from me. Im in arlington on business, so if you want to chop it up WITHOUT THE DISRESPECT i'd be down for that. You really need to stop making assumptions based on post count. I assure you i could teach u a few things

dude, YOU are the one who came at me with an attitude. talking that "what the hell are you talking about." how is that to speak to someone asking a simple question and not only that, someone who is not trying 2 take advantage of the dj by asking for free services (as you should be familiar with) u have an elitist attitude. u saw i had only a few post and tried to shit on me, thinking i was new to the game, and some teeny bopper ignorant rapper that you could speak to any way u wanted. if you want respect GIVE IT.

No, what pissed me off is that you consider a DJ some fatass with a mixer or an EQ table. A DJ is a LIVE musician, we do not just click a button and let it play. That is called being SKRILLEX. Get a sound effect, cause there will be NO DIFFERENCE.

Last edited:
Then you are pissed off for no f*ckin reason than your own insecurities b/c I never even told you what the **** I thought a DJ was. you gather ALLLLLLLLLL that from me saying "DJs"?????? you're ****in ridiculous. You are suggesting the exact thing i'm TELLING you I don't respect. no. I will not go push a button and get a sound effect. yes. There IS difference and if you can't tell the difference, you should not be calling yourself a dj. now listen. I come here for services. You are not able to render those services so there is no reason to go back and forth with you over the internet. If you want to discuss DJing in person, where mutual respect is more likely to be given, then pm me. if not, happy trails. Thanks for your input

Dude, the sound effects come from actual turn tables, so they're the same thing. If you're really 33 then why are you acting like some little kid by freaking out at someone's suggestion and dissing people? It also looks like you just joined, so people already don't like you after like a day... Not looking good for you, man.
#usinghashtagswhenI'mnotontwitterbecauseI'msocool!

No, what pissed me off is that you consider a DJ some fatass with a mixer or an EQ table. A DJ is a LIVE musician, we do not just click a button and let it play. That is called being SKRILLEX. Get a sound effect, cause there will be NO DIFFERENCE.

OP never mentioned this. Scratching is more like using the turntables as an instrument and not about "pushing a button". It is called being a TURNTABLIST. And there will be a difference, as you said a DJ is a live musician..

Further off-topic will be moderated.

I found someone to help me w/ my request, but thanks to everyone who contributed. I often need scratching done, so if its alright, i'll add you to my contact book and i'll contact you for future projects. (paid projects of course) #Winning

This is my first time ever coming into this section but this is one of the funniest threads I've ever seen on here.

I was looking to see if DJ's do any scratches on tracks but I don't know if I should ask now LMAOOOO

I found someone to help me w/ my request, but thanks to everyone who contributed. I often need scratching done, so if its alright, i'll add you to my contact book and i'll contact you for future projects. (paid projects of course) #Winning

Wow, just read through this thread. Thanks for the hookup IndianaGrind. I hope you like what I came up with. If anyone else needs help, please PM me. I can always help with scratches. (especially for a little dough)

Wow, just read through this thread. Thanks for the hookup IndianaGrind. I hope you like what I came up with. If anyone else needs help, please PM me. I can always help with scratches. (especially for a little dough)

You do any for free?

HAhahahahahaha

Some scratches on a track? The hell you talking about? Like do you want us to mix or just scratch a bit... DJing is a live thing, I don't really know what you mean.

This is mind boggling, how can you be a DJ and not know what he means? Ever heard of DJ Premier?

DJ Premier in Deep Concentration - YouTube

Gang Starr- Battle with Lyrics - YouTube

D-Styles?

D-Styles (Phantazmagorea) - 19. Mr. Arrogant Pt.1 - YouTube

Do a little homework on this history of the artform you're involved in.

Well since this thread is already out of hand, Im looking for someone to do some chorus scratches too, for free. It would help it the DJ could rap too. I got beats and need both things. I'll put a snippet of the track up so you can get a better feel. (Real Rough Draft) Peace.
http://soundcloud.com/da-real-bingo/tight-start

Last edited:
I can do cuts too

I can do cuts too! PM me
I can take your acappella and scratch your voice, or choose from a gang of rap acappellas i can find things to cut plus thousands of "skratch sound effects" on "real vinyl" that i can cut up with precisely honed skill! from dedication and determination and practice "500 times a day" Skratching with correct technique is a very hard thing to do.

Back