Looking for a dj to do some scratches on 2 tracks. I'll pay $50 each track

Some scratches on a track? The hell you talking about? Like do you want us to mix or just scratch a bit... DJing is a live thing, I don't really know what you mean.

i've got a couple of songs that need scratches on the hooks. I would send you the song, u put some scratches on it and send me a mix down for reference plus the acapella. apparently scratching is a lost art. none of the "DJs" here scratch.

Last edited:
You can get samples of scratches and add them to a beat, if that's what you're talking about, man. But dissing people by putting ""'s aroung the word Dj to refer to people's not any way to get people to help you, especially after inly one person's commented, bro. Check yourself before people start getting pissed at you.

Yeah that kinda pissed me off, ive been DJing for years and everyone thinks its just sitting there scratching a spinning disk.

Just google "dj scratch sound effect" or something, open audacity, add the scratches to the areas you want them, and your done. No need to pay a DJ to do something he does 500 times a day... your just wasting money then.

I wouldn't give a shit who gets mad.....clearly, if you got offended, u are one of the "DJs" who don't do shit but sit behind a computer and press a button for an explosion on a mixtape. why would I give a **** if you help me or not. i'm looking for REAL SCRATCHING. not sound fx. #hiphop is dead.

I wouldn't give a shit who gets mad.....clearly, if you got offended, u are one of the "DJs" who don't do shit but sit behind a computer and press a button for an explosion on a mixtape. why would I give a **** if you help me or not. i'm looking for REAL SCRATCHING. not sound fx. #hiphop is dead.

Watch out, lil wayne has entered the room.

Hey asscrack, why dont you go up to DatsiK and say that kind of shit? Bet he'd give you one raw ***** slap to the face. No ones gonna help some self centered Jason Derulo.

And btw, #TwitterIsQueer

smh at adding scratching sound fx. how do you as a DJ look yourself in the mirror after suggesting that?

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

I'll tell WHOEVER does that wack lazy shit the same thing. I don't care WHO they DJ for. it's wack and u not a dj. u a nigga behind a computer pressing a button. The End.

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

matter fact, get the **** outta the thread and spin that god awful faggot ass techno music

You come from a forum of respectable musicians barging in like your Obama on black history month. Scratching is just spinning the record, thus scratching it with a needle. It IS a sound effect. Google's sound effects ARE from turntables. Drop the ignorance man, no ones gonna help you if you keep it up.

I gotta agree with OP? Im not dissing the dj's who posted either but I can 10000% understand why he doesnt want to just add in a sound effect? As a DJ if you do it 500 times a day and hes offering a smoov $50 why the **** wouldnt you do something you "already do 500 times a day" ..... money is money n if your so nice at adding in sound effects then go ahead and add in sound effects and get a 50 for it...lol

The sound effect scratches can work but nothing is as good as a real DJ scratching TO THE SPECIFIC track...lol wtf? Am I really the only one whos gonna agree on that?

And #iknowtwitteriskindaqueerbutimjustsayin

Last edited:
Oh for god sake, IL DO IT NOW SO WE CAN END THIS RETARDED THREAD.

Send the songs, tell me where you want my hand magic. I still want the $50 as well.

Last edited:
I gotta agree with OP? Im not dissing the dj's who posted either but I can 10000% understand why he doesnt want to just add in a sound effect? As a DJ if you do it 500 times a day and hes offering a smoov $50 why the **** wouldnt you do something you "already do 500 times a day" ..... money is money n if your so nice at adding in sound effects then go ahead and add in sound effects and get a 50 for it...lol

The sound effect scratches can work but nothing is as good as a real DJ scratching TO THE SPECIFIC track...lol wtf? Am I really the only one whos gonna agree on that?

And #iknowtwitteriskindaqueerbutimjustsayin
i'm older. I grew up in the beginning stages of hiphop. i can ALWAYS tell sound effects scratches and it's wack. by no way was i saying you have to be a turntablist to be a DJ. when i said "DJ" I was referring to those who download samples and sound fx and click them into a computer program, instead of actually MASTER THEIR CRAFT. Whoever got offended is probably a guilty culprit.

at Kraut. dude. i wouldn't pay you $5 for a project after your suggestion. i'm positive you don't know what you are doing and have no respect for what you do.

Last edited:
dude....why are u still here? U r not adding to the convo in any shape form or fashion. all you are doing is pulling out your race cards and being a b*tch. You told me not to pay anyone and add effects. cool. conversation over. bye

Stop giving so much ****ing attitude, no ones gonna help you on the forum if you say this shit. DJ's arent like your self centered young money bullshit, we help those who deserve it.

lolllllll im 33 years old. the **** i look like listening to young money? You are making assumptions and throwing wild accusations because you feel inadequate as a DJ. AS YOU SHOULD U *****

I came to help you, not fight. Dont attack me for a suggestion, and dont attack my expertise. Im trying to help, now ditch the attitude.

Back