LD vs. FP: Fans

This threads has taken a bad turn, it's done bro.. I'm calling quits... ¡No mas!

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

I'm done... Beat was dope btw

Well damn, guess I spent the grueling 3 minutes exporting that jawn for nothing, didn't even get no sh!t talk! :S

lol just jokes, preciate it bro

ha i wasnt talkin bad lol... no hard feelings lol.. just digression

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

you kno LD is my home page man...

and that Ferrari suuuiiciiidaaaal I done bleeew out the braaaaiins

mwandishi said:
but I think got his mind on the money, not impressing people on FP.

pretty much. not really "integrated" on FP like that. 'think I make about 5-6 posts a month max.

This was just a friendly battle bro.. You can see me and Rice cracking jokes with each other throughout the thread... All these beats were from fans, chill bro

Btw, none of what I said was to be taken seriously. Everyone of my posts was suppose to have a subtle hint of humor hence the gladiator clip... Chill

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

This threads has taken a bad turn, it's done bro.. I'm calling quits... ¡No mas!

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

I'm done... Beat was dope btw
No need to chill. I know the difference b/w this thread and crazy ones a few people have started.
I know u a serious dude, your site is dope, and u hold down FP on a regular.:cool:

I know cats get together and talk shit among the best of friends. That's what I thought about the thread. I don't think it needs to be shut down.

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

and that Ferrari suuuiiciiidaaaal I done bleeew out the braaaaiins

pretty much. not really "integrated" on FP like that. 'think I make about 5-6 posts a month max.

If i wasn't from the deep south myself, I would actually believe comments like this. lol.

ha i wasnt talkin bad lol... no hard feelings lol.. just digression

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

you kno LD is my home page man...

lol that's awesome bro... Appreciate the support!!!! This thread was all in good fun

Back