LD vs. FP: Fans

Might I add, most of those drums from our side of the battle were from Vol. 1 ->

---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

were all these done with your drumkit? very tempted to go cop if so lol

Most of them were from vol 1 which is free. Enjoy! - youtu.be/RuGfT5fpfAc

Vol 2 is just a way for people to sort of donate but still get something in return. Here's the demos from Vol. 2

It's just 19 bucks but try out vol. 1 (the free one) first to see if you would like our "style"

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

Hey MODS, let's take this to a REAL Arena sometime in the future. What do ya say?

Last edited:
WOW, LD's 2 page flame wars are even better then this sites 30 page ones, i will be making a transition lol, already impressed off of one thread...

beats were meh/forgettable but the drums were pretty.
You're lying to yourself. Every single beat I posted up was mind-boggling..

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

finally got it lol... here is a lil something i uploaded today

Woke the beast back up.. I'll get the both of you in one

Courtesy of my guy Jordan Granados from NY

And here's something for future references

I'd advise you to just end this thread now..

Last edited:
were not, lol.

they were cool -- not being a hater at all; but those were the kind of beats that'd get x'd out early in the FP Battle Arena.

were not, lol.

they were cool -- not being a hater at all; but those were the kind of beats that'd get x'd out early in the FP Battle Arena.

Are You Not Entertained!?

You have never heard that type of mixing before. Never heard those chords before. Never heard that type of layering before. Never heard those samples...

You Have NEVER heard those drums and synths before. Most of them from vol. 1 *cough* *cough*

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

WOW, LD's 2 page flame wars are even better then this sites 30 page ones, i will be making a transition lol, already impressed off of one thread...

No NO NO NO NO!, that is NOT what this is meant for... Buuuuut...

Welcome, we've been waiting for you..

waiting%20for%20you%201.jpg

Last edited:
honestly everything LD has posted in this thread shits on atleast 90% of FP lol

They were hand picked by another ear besides the people who actually made it and so you can say I had a unfair advantage...

I know it's cool to say that, but nawl, lol.

most of what he posted fits "right in" with FP.

I will say that the music you was just exposed to, will make any producer step up their game. You're lying if you're saying you weren't impressed. Sorry, I gotta vouch for the fans bro, they're all DOPE & Unique! Nothing you heard here is something you've heard before (via the radio/blog sites.. w/e)

Last edited:
honestly everything LD has posted in this thread shits on atleast 90% of FP lol
Cats be quick to say that, like 90% of FP is whack. I don't think that's the case. Maybe 50, but not 90%

I know it's cool to say that, but nawl, lol.

most of what he posted fits "right in" with FP.
I agree

They were hand picked by another ear besides the people who actually made it and so you can say I had a unfair advantage...

I will say that the music you was just exposed to, will make any producer step up their game. You're lying if you're saying you weren't impressed. Sorry, I gotta vouch for the fans bro, they're all DOPE & Unique! Nothing you heard here is something you've heard before (via the radio/blog sites.. w/e)

Lab yo name ring out and u got one of the dopest artists sites out there, so I know your stuff is dope. Shawty has a very discriminate ear, but he ain't talking shit. Based on the little snippets he's dropped these past few months (if u hang in the mixing section u might have heard a couple), he got some heat. But I think got his mind on the money, not impressing people on FP.

ha im sure my shit was creative i'm not about to talk shit because thats for losers... something i'm not... i was just posting something new to post it...

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

Waka Flocka said it best...

majority of cats yapping are living off of "too many compliments and not enough accomplishments"

ha im sure my shit was creative i'm not about to talk shit because thats for losers... something i'm not... i was just posting something new to post it...

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

Waka Flocka said it best...

majority of cats yapping are living off of "too many compliments and not enough accomplishments"
Nice beat man. I know u got skillz! I guess Lab was in the mood for a little shit talking today.

Nice beat man. I know u got skillz! I guess Lab was in the mood for a little shit talking today.

This was just a friendly battle bro.. You can see me and Rice cracking jokes with each other throughout the thread... All these beats were from fans, chill bro

Btw, none of what I said was to be taken seriously. Everyone of my posts was suppose to have a subtle hint of humor hence the gladiator clip... Chill

thanks bro. i wasnt talkin to Lab directly... just to cats that constantly talk and never post anything

Fred that beat was dope.. I never said anything bad about anyone here.. Come to think about it, you were one the first producers I followed... We all know you're dope so I don't know how you were offended. And honestly, I think you won the last one...

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

This threads has taken a bad turn, it's done bro.. I'm calling quits... ¡No mas!

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

Guess I'll throw something in

I'm done... Beat was dope btw

Last edited:
Back