Lauryn Hill: Neurotic Society. What Do You Think??

I'm sorry, Oliver.
I was wrong, you're not a Bosnian idiot, you're a Croatian idiot. My mistake.

Imagine a famous producer or rapper said this. They would apologise 3 hours later. Matter of fact nobody ever says such national bs.

Ok anyways, internet, 13 year olds. Bums. Crackheads ect

And you are to much of a pussy to say where you are from

Are you by chance Serbian ?

And next time you will get reported to a mod for comments like this. You immature kid.

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

It's a good song I'm listening to it now, not something I'm gonna listen to often, but the hook is dope, the beat is the hook the change after the verse
The lyrics are interesting.

it's not garbage. But ok whatever. Hate

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand the psychology of many forum posters.

They go online talk about sports, music ect.

Basicaly it makes them feel smart , knowledgable, inteligent, relevant.

When they comment let's say decisions of the UFC (MMA organization) about what fight Joe Silva should make, how Joe Rogan is commentating biased ect. Even tough they are nowhere near the level of the people they critisize. I'ts the nature of an anonymous online forum. Matter of fact many people in regular life talk about that.

But if you can't do it better, or nowhere near as good, why are you critisizing someone who is at the very top of what oyu are tlaknig about.

On the other hand you see people who actualy try to do something like that, try seriously to be a musician or athlete; complimenting others at the top, cause they actualy have really tried and that way realised first person what it means.

But yeha freedom of speech, you can talk about how such and such rappers sucks, but he is in the game and makes money and is sucesffull so your opinion is just like your opinion.

I personaly apreciate or let's say respect other people's achivements. Many other people try to talk them down to feel bigger themselves.

Rather be isnpired by it then envyous.

Secrets of the Millionaire Mind

"Rich people admire other rich and successful people. Poor people resent rich and successful people. (This is important, too — it seems to hold true among my friends.)"

I also notice the least knowledgable people go to the most viewed forum sections to have theiropinions heard by as many people as possible, that is true here, you'll read more bullshit in the Rap & Hiphop forum then the Industry , legal and marketing section because there people actualy try to do something while here people comment on Lil Wayne, Ross and other highly sucesfull artist and basicaly talk about what they should or should not do, even tough those people obviously know way better how to be sucessfull or they wouldn't be where they are at.

Same goes for sherdog and the UFC section compared to the strenght & conditioning section, as example.

I know all this from expirience. I used to be like that too, to a certain degree. Or possibly ot a big degree.

I don't understand the point of your post. Are you saying that no one should be critical of a musician/entertainer in the spotlight? So if Rihanna releases a terrible song, we must all say that it was a wonderful song, because she's sold millions of records?

If Chris Brown has a terrible performance at the superbowl, we should say that it was an Amazing performance, because we will likely never sell as many records as he has; or have the opportunity to perform at the superbowl?

From your statements, it seems like you are saying that no one on this forum should say anything negative about entertainers because "forum people" have never achieved the level of success that entertainers have. So you would rather have a forum where we mindlessly hype everyone up without thinking critically?

I don't understand the point of your post. Are you saying that no one should be critical of a musician/entertainer in the spotlight? So if Rihanna releases a terrible song, we must all say that it was a wonderful song, because she's sold millions of records?

If Chris Brown has a terrible performance at the superbowl, we should say that it was an Amazing performance, because we will likely never sell as many records as he has; or have the opportunity to perform at the superbowl?

From your statements, it seems like you are saying that no one on this forum should say anything negative about entertainers because "forum people" have never achieved the level of success that entertainers have. So you would rather have a forum where we mindlessly hype everyone up without thinking critically?

why don't you call each other's track "garbage" "Teribble" "whack" when 99% of the time they are worse then Chris Browns, Rihanas or Lauren Hills "bad" tracks ?

why don't you call each other's track "garbage" "Teribble" "whack" when 99% of the time they are worse then Chris Browns, Rihanas or Lauren Hills "bad" tracks ?

If you're saying that people can only comment on what they have a "mastered experience" with, then nothing would be discussed. Think about how silly your suggestion is. If the movie Oblivion was terrible, people should be free to discuss it! So the only people that should be able to comment are those that have created a movie of Oblivion's caliber, and that has generated as much revenue? WTF?!

If something is mixed poorly, people should comment and discuss it. That's the purpose of the forum! You would rather have everyone say that the album is incredible because none of us have sold as many albums as that particular artist!

If you're saying that we should be more respectful with our opinions, then I get it. But if you're saying we should all hype everyone up who has previously done well in the industry, then you're wrong. IMO, Lauren Hill's voice was recorded poorly on that record. The mix is poor as well. I'm not going to claim that it is an excellent mix because Lauren Hill sold millions of albums. That reasoning is absurd

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're saying that people can only comment on what they have a "mastered experience" with, then nothing would be discussed. Think about how silly your suggestion is. If the movie Oblivion was terrible, people should be free to discuss it! So the only people that should be able to comment are those that have created a movie of Oblivion's caliber, and that has generated as much revenue? WTF?!

If something is mixed poorly, people should comment and discuss it. That's the purpose of the forum! You would rather have everyone say that the album is incredible because none of us have sold as many albums as that particular artist!

If you're saying that we should be more respectful with our opinions, then I get it. But if you're saying we should all hype everyone up who has previously done well in the industry, then you're wrong. IMO, Lauren Hill's voice was recorded poorly on that record. The mix is poor as well. I'm not going to claim that it is an excellent mix because Lauren Hill sold millions of albums. That reasoning is absurd

that's different then saying that the track is garbage.

I'm far from a producing expert but I agree the mix and sound quality doesn't sound like a major artist recording should sound.

Back