Landed my first placement opportunity

No I wasn't complaining about the publishing. It's common practice. 50/50, A good publisher is worth his weight in gold! One that finds you lucrative ops

343tbw7.png

jk,

congrats, it's always good to see someone, who reaches any kind of success.

somehow cats and gremlins are the only things in the world that would make me laugh even after death of everyone else on the earth.

Good to see u back mdkw!

I've been here all the time, but I wasnt so much active as I used to be.
And there's too much hate in music at this time, so I kinda pushed myself into back of the scene, instead of clownin around, if you know what i mean.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been here all the time, but I wasnt so much active as I used to be.
And there's too much hate in music at this time, so I kinda pushed myself into back of the scene, instead of clownin around, if you know what i mean.
Cool. I thought u got caught up in thread (u know who) and were forced to lay back because of comments made. It's all good though, do yo thing. Are you going to take over the battles still?

Cool. I thought u got caught up in thread (u know who) and were forced to lay back because of comments made. It's all good though, do yo thing. Are you going to take over the battles still?

Yeah, but I said that im gonna take em over after the august finals, so Rice gotta post them.
You mean my comments?
Hate is everywhere, man. I dont like people pretending its not. I'm being hate by other people for being Polack, white, for my music or things i say. But You know, sometimes You gotta step back, beacuse You are loosing the distance to the whole thing. You gotta catch fresh air and come back with new energy, to make things that You really wanna do.

Good luck Homie !!

benny you been working hard I bet ...good to see you back

dude can sing in the soundcloud song you got posted

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum*
*Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

Congrats man once you get your place couple of placements it starts to get a lot easier trust me.

benny you been working hard I bet ...good to see you back

dude can sing in the soundcloud song you got posted

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum*
*Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

Thanks G , yah Leroy Emmanuel is a straight Motown OG hes amazing it was a privilege workin with him ... been busy but finally got some time to relax lol

Ahhh! Congrats to my young brotha Isk! Knew you were headed in the right direction the top. A real cat who gives solid/ honest feedback with one hell of a passion and work ethic. His grind is for real! That's whats up but just wait there's more to come due the previous statements.

^ Man I forreal appreciate that Feloneus, and the rest of you guys as well

I'll try my best to reflect that description

^ Man I forreal appreciate that Feloneus, and the rest of you guys as well

I'll try my best to reflect that description

It's all you Isk! No bullsh!t. The growth, the grind, the right attitude...will have a good end result for you when all is said and done. MF's who ain't been watchin, don't know!

Back