Kanye West - "Yeezus" (Full Leaked Album) via Youtube

Lol, it feels like Kanye put a cake in the hoven and the shit fell off as soon as he took the cake out...
Yall wanted a hiphop album.. thought it "would be" a hiphop album.. ya'all got drums and screams.. it's still music though.. but it's like you wanted Kool n the Gang and got Marilyn Manson lol...

I like that he wants to be different though. He is just not very good at it.. and 808 and Heartbreaks broke my heart.. it sucked.. Kanye won't be the one to destroy the hiphop format I guess.

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

I wasn't feeling the new Daft Punk album either...........

Tellem. I wasn't even feeling "get lucky" like that... I heard better funk/electro-funk from unknown people.

Kanye has SOOOOOO MANY people to let shine through his success. Look at all of these people who actually contributed to Kanye's success.......why does he give Rick Rubin some shit and say ......do what you can....you Rick Rubin?

Yep.......they say Frank Ocean is a genius............man!!!!!! And JT blew the smooth shit out the box....and just might go harder later this year. While Kanye thinking on some greater than MJ shit.

No racial man.....I don't hate white people in music....we need more blackness...more soul.....and more support of it.....from us black people. We are getting so far away that we don't even feel it in our souls any more. It's like black music doesn't represent us any more and old school music is just "old people's music that we sample". There was a difference. We had a different attitude and groove about ourselves. That's not to say we were better musically.......saying we did things in the "persona" of OURSELVES.....meaning as a whole. We could relate to James Brown saying "I'm Black AND I'm Proud".......what do we have today.....some rappin ass nigga.......screaming like a biitch........rappin on racial issues.....who can't be wrong because it is through his eyes.......and he does it to music that BLACK PEOPLE DON'T RELATE TO. No my brother.....you really don't relate to that bullshit.....don't try me with the music is for everybody BULLSHIT.....because that statement proves the point and the problem. Don't make me create a black music thread and shame people with their insecure phrase because they "want to be equal".....don't try to turn it into some all men created equal shit. We did music our way....NOW WE DON'T HAVE A PERSONALITY...so you were brought up thinking it is all meant for everyone...when it was not. You just want to be A PART OF THE UNDERSTANDING. So you listen to what wasn't made for you...because it sounds good. JUST SAY THAT......don't argue with the truth! Keep it real....it don't hurt. Plus ain't nothing worng with that at all. Because I know I'm black...and I listen to metal music......was it meant for me? NO. Do I relate to it? NO. But when I hear it I know if it is doo doo or if it is some good stuff. I don't except it as good because it is different or because I should be up on it...because I can either say FUUCK IT....I don't relate to none of the shit......a definite 1 less sell. That's what people fall for........targeted strategies. As long as you waiting and searching....we will make you like it......what you think is genius was some shit I made on my bed.....some shit I recorded for 808 and Heartbreaks......a bunch of stuff giving to somebody to make sound like something.

We need to wake up and except reality...instead of running from it and acting like it never existed. Some things are proven....we run from that. BUT WE RUN TO SHIT THAT HAS NO KIND OF PROOF AT ALL and except it as reality. It's time we quit taking this music shit serious like that. Let that man call himself Yeezus...........but also be open enough to let a rapper just be social with you so you can have a good time. I know where these rappers trying to lead you.......the problem is...YOU ASK FOR IT!!!!!!! YOU.........BEEN....ASKING FOR THIS. They are about to start giving you what you didn't want really. And your lives will be miserable. Your minds will only compute the DUMBEST SHIT with hip hop music like who is the top 5....like number 24,658 don't count.

FOH.......

Last edited:
I wasn't feeling the new Daft Punk album either...........

At least with the Daft Punk album, you'd get what you expected and paid for:

"Yo, lets take it back to the Philly disco/Studio 54 days......lets hire the Dr.Luke of the late 70s, Nile Rodgers and make sure we don't use 80s sounds or effects or hardware!!! Woooooo!!!".............and that's exactly what you get. I'll rather listen to GAP Band "You Dropped A Bomb On Me" or "Early In The Morning", than this shit, but it's ok, I guess.

Now Kanyeezle is a clown of 2Pac proportions. Both have realized that the moment a camera is in the room, they get some attention. And the best way to get some attention is to make a scene. 'Cause a scandal and you are good.
The music is just a byproduct. Hmmmm, the difference? 2Pac actually got better with age.

Kanye "Diva" West gets worse and worse. F**k, this crap sounds like waking up, having pissed yourself, someone vomiting on you, while you realize a dirty heroin-needle hangs from your arm. The police coming in and singing "Happy Birthday", while they take your ass to jail. That's what it sounds like. To quote Rick James in Chappelle character: "They shouldn't have given these niggas money!!!".

I seriously don't get why people hate it so much, I think it's actually a dope album, with dope production on it.
The lyrics could've been a lot better, even though there are actually some really dope song concepts on here.
The production actually does what it's supposed to do, the beats really add some tension and emotion to the songs.
It might not be a perfect album, but I think it's really dope.
I think Born Sinner is a better album though.

Notice the user reviews wich represent the audience scored Yeezus lower than Critics.

I hate these people who has sees anything new as "artistic" whenever its smart or dum. Take a shit in the bathroom, record it, and pust some vocals on it and theyll say "its good because its diffrent".

Original doesnt always mean good, but to critics and "hipsters" llove anything that sounds diffrent wether its a good live band, or someone putting drums and bass on a record of a person throwing up.

Last edited:
Another painting from Mr. West... :)

Great post!!!!!! That is exactly what it is. And I do (believe it or not) respect that point of view. He created a future that will become a piece of great Nostalgia.

Do I like the album? Hell no. Do I like Kanye anyway? Hell no.

Last edited:
re

I like the production. very tight as expected with the people he has on the team. I can fully dig that it is different and I like the stuff they are taking influences from, but the flow and lyrics are pretty rough for me. I was tempted to turn it off when he said he was as good as Michael. Hate to break it to him but no rapper is even close. but maybe he meant Bolton...

Yall niggaz fukkin kill me man

You complain about all this bubblegum trap/hop or whatever you wanna call it and when someone comes out with an album reppin how they really feel you guys call it wack................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

You niggaz will never be happy, admit you are perfectionist dreamers.

Start grinding.

live/in a club a lot of tracks from this album would be awesome..i predict some big big remixes.

Back