Kanye West - "Yeezus" (Full Leaked Album) via Youtube

tumblr_l5z1oxTvDN1qzgjfco1_500.gif

This is worse than watching 40 minutes worth of someone flipping channels on an old T.V with only 5 good stations. Literally.

url.gif

College dropout...Graduation...40 Minutes of I'm better than you

I hope kanye will make the teddy bear trilogy

^^^^^Have yall seen the critic reviews of this album? WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kanye is a genius.........he knows how to work these white folks into his greatness.

Last edited:
Its funny I could tell who did the production on this record just y listening to it. Yeezus ain't ****ing with the master piece that was "My Twisted Dark Beautiful Fantasy" but it certainly isn't trash either. I Fukks with it

My bad...I'll stfu. I'm too old for new hip hop.

Yall should call Married Gunslinger's (fellow FP member with 1000 names) mixtapes genius. But you tell me Kendrick's album was genius....Modus was three years ahead of Kendrick. You tell me these Kanye albums are genius. But then a fellow FP member had mixtapes on very genius levels......you show no love. You were critical because I guess you feel it's not suppose to be so great...since he ain't Kanye. You were above it to a point you listened to find mistakes....(from an industry point of view).

Sickening........

What up, homie? I know you lurkin.....put them links up! And keep hittin these foos with that new drug.

---------- Post added at 01:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

O.K........I forced myself to listen to the whole album since I ran through it the first time. Not as bad as I posted........still feel it's about to be overrated due to it being different. So now I say it's a personal pref thing instead of a total waste. The first half of this shit is some WTF shit......the second half I actually like a few....not like enough to like fiend to listen....but like as in feedback like. They turn out good and then BAM!!!!!!!!!! something comes in and kill my vibe.

See people....this is what happens when you sober. I feel like I'm one of the few sober people in the world. If it ain't mollies it's some shit the doctor prescribed...as you draw disability. Forget that relaxing feeling of a couple of beers or a tasty alcoholic bevrage as I enjoy some kind of entertainment or social gathering.....it's got to get you to a point that your stagger turns into knocking over shit at somebody's house.....all of that space and you still destroyed a lamp and a couple of picture frames. Ahhh....the owner doesn't care in the future...they get to laugh about you ruining $5,000 worth of shit because you had no limit. The memory is priceless. That look of wanting to commit suicide is burnt into their brain forever. That's what it's all about.

Last edited:
^^^ I agree. Upon my forced listen, the second half ain't that bad(trap horns in blood leaves bump). Still can't get with the 9/10 reviews.

I streamed it...A couple songs were cool, but I can't even remember the name of them...Not even gonna try to download it

I have a feeling this is gonna be HUGE!! but, it is so... Terrible..

If one of us underdogs made this shit, the music critics would be like WTF is this bull shit????

Ray J makes better songs than those...

When that sign hit him in the head.... he lost all of his music making ability / knowledge...

^^^ that has to be it.

Last edited:
This sounds like what happens when you lose your mother as an authority figure and there's no dad to slap you for acting like a little spoiled *****. This that diarrhea-inducing sound. :pointing:

I wish more rappers and producers in the urban music scene would lose their mind more often instead of chasing the trap, chasing that white girl money, or (worse) trying to take it back to the '90's.

Everyone I know told me this album sucked. I didn't believe them because everyone told me 808's sucked (I loved that album). But........I've now listened to this album and...it...sucks! Maybe if I was in to that EDM shit I would feel it (no offense). Sounds like he's catering to the crowd that can make him the most money. I can't say that I wouldn't do that if I was in his position but....who knows???. Anyway, that shit is a disappointment.

Last edited:
Back