"KALEIDOSCOPE" for anyone struggling to reach their dreams. (F4F)

The MH

My latest release. I'm on the lyrics, and my friend did the beat. Passed this out at sxsw. Let us know what y'all think, and any improvements that could be made. I'll be mixing this again in the future when I put together my tape. Returning all feed. Peace

You've got good lyrics. Your flow is good too but the beginning of the second verse is a bit off otherwise your pretty good man. Check out my beats I would definitely like for you to be on one if your interested. This is my soundcloud, https://soundcloud.com/flip-keez

Nice one, very chill I really liked the synth that comes in later. Rapping was good as well the beat. It's solid track!

this is nice bro! flow is on point as well as the beat...nice to see u talking about something thats rare nowadays, i like the little breakdown at the end too wish it was longer...keep it up man its good to always have a message in your songs

this is nice bro! flow is on point as well as the beat...nice to see u talking about something thats rare nowadays, i like the little breakdown at the end too wish it was longer...keep it up man its good to always have a message in your songs

Thanks man. I try to have a message in everything I do. Music should inspire the listener. Thanks for the feed. That beat in your sig is certified heat bro. I'll be following you.

Great work. Your voice is so clear and crisp, really nice job on that. Nice flow, you really fit this beat. Looking forward to what else you put out.

Sorry it took so long to reply!

Nice! mad respect bro.

Keep up the good work.

Maybe a little EQ to make the vocals more transparent...to let the higher sounds and percussion cut through the mix better.

other than that, diggin the melody and it was a good listen!

Last edited:
This track is dope! The beat is nice and the lyrics are dope too! Track is mixed well, the vocals could sound slightly clearer or louder IMO.

Keep up the good work bro!

Thanks for all the feed and suggestions. It really helps as I will be mixing & adding to this song until I feel its complete. I'll return all the feed shortly.

The beat has great depth, like the panning, rhythmic synth. Would have loved to hear a melodic hook on this instrumental, I think it begs for it.

Thats a good idea, though I didn't initially feel the need to go that route. I may try to add a touch of melody if I can creatively do it without taking away from the track. Thanks.

This is a real nice track man. The beat was well made, but i really dug the lyricism. you definitely got talent on the mic and i think the rapping really drove this one home

Back