Votes: 330 45.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
alexfunari said:
Blaze is killin K all day.
Take it from Kanyes number one fan.
That nigga fell off.
And who the F*** said Blaze isn't creative?

WOW, Blaze is killin even Dilla, no bull****.

The only one who can flip **** as crazy as Blaze (in a different style ofcourse) would have to be 9th.

Listen to American Gangster on the American Gangster album. Then listen to the original.

All you Kanye riders probably like his new **** too huh?

my 2 cents :P

I'm a huge kanye fan, but his new **** is garbage. Just Blaze is mad dope too, I love Return of the Hustle and his other stuff, but I don't know a whole lot about Blaze. I appreciate his personality more than kanye's just because I have never heard blaze talk smack like kanye does.

just blaze hands down kanye is hot too but when i heard throwback i was llike wow one of the best beats ive ever heard

dilla did the light. dilla smashes on both of them.

just blaze has more of a producers producers type of sound. anthems and tracks that you bump.

kanye's got a more universal classic song sort of appeal. hes produced full albums and thats something blaze has yet to do.

attitude wise blaze by a long shot.

but once again. dilla smashes on both of them.

I have to say Just blaze just because Kanye is droping more Hip pop type of beats recently and the whole autotune is really annoying. But each to their own .

Im going to have to say jb and im a huge kanye west fan but just can play the drums plays the keys hes into crazy samples. Kanye is dope but he starting to be on someother **** also.

D3von said:
i choose kanye west, i respect that he did for Jay-z. the song "Never Change" From the blueprint. but then again, Just blaze is just as good.
"Hostile Gospel" From, Talib Kweli, really shows wha he can do

that "Hostile Gospel" Is prettymuch a loop.... its dope but i found the sample for that and gave it a listen and its basicly just a loop of the intro... but i had to go with kanye on this one just because i feel his artsey side... i appreciate a dude who makes hip hop but is not limiting him or her self to only hip hop... I do love the bangers from just.... but i feel that when 90% of ye's beats come on i can vibe out like no other... but thats just me

Just Blaze All The Way His Adds His Own Sounds To Beats Kayne Just Uses The Sample Alot With No Add Ons I Dont Like Dat He Take The Easy Route Alot

Just Blaze : hottest beat he ever done "kingdom Come" for Jay Z. He chopped the **** outta that Rick James "Supa Freak" track.

Me personally I gotta go with jb, only because his sample is quite different from ye's, in that he builds around his sample very well; now before the 808s mess, I would say its atough call but truly jb goes in for real.I recently checked out a thread for his discography, and it is huge and so diverse who has worked with, many of which I was surprised of .

Hands Down

Hands Down Just Blaze i feel he is more of a producer than a beat maker and for hip hop heads it is a thin line between the two

are you serious?? Just Blaze Hands Down!!
Talib Kweli - Hostile Gospel
Ghostface - The Champ
Kanye - Touch the Sky
Fabolous - Breathe
Jay-Z - December 4th
Freeway - Full Effect
Freeway - What We Do
Jay-Z - U Don't Know
Jay-Z - Stick 2 The Script
Jay-Z - Hovi Baby
Listen To All These And You Will Be The Judge

Both are amazing but I have to give a slight edge to Just Blaze just because he has a few tracks that I just absolutely love. Some of my favourite Kanye tracks arnt even produced by Kanye either. Really its like comparing Lebron and Kobe though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back