Votes: 399 54.7%
  • Kanye West

Votes: 330 45.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DonPurple

Boss Major.
who you like more as far as their sampled beats go?

im gonna have to go with Just Blaze but its hard, i think Kanye was better in the Blueprint days but he doesnt chop that much anymore, Just Blaze always comes with bangers.

I love both of them. Their catalog is both impressive. I really like that new Saigon record he chopped up ( the one feature swizz beats). I'm going to have to ride with Kanye though. I'm feeling the work he did on the new Common record.

i think Kanyes are more hit or miss, its like he doesnt try hard on other peoples tracks that arnt his or on GOOD musics, i like that one Common track though The People

and yeah that new Saigon joint is crazy, i dont like his orchestra ones as much like that Fabolous track, is T.I.'s track live orchestra too? or a sample?

Kanye has the real soulful beats that you feel, but Just Blaze has those bangers that get you noddin.

I'ma go with Kanye though.

Just Blaze
Did U Hear Kingdom Come?!? Show Me What You Got?!?!
P.s.a.?!?!touch The Sky!?!?!you Dont Know?!?!and
Why You Hate The Game?!?! Those Are All Hot!!!

damn this is tough two of my favorite producers

it depends on the mood but kanye kuz hes more flexible and tries different things

they're both dope. they started out on blueprint with similar styles but they've both gone in very different directions.

bobsmitt said:
they're both dope. they started out on blueprint with similar styles but they've both gone in very different directions.

Yea...I kinda feel the same way, man. I definitely used to think they're beats were interchangable at first, stylistically anyway. Now, they surely have their own lanes. Someone else said Kanye seems a bit more flexible, diverse and I agree with that, as well. However, Just makes beats that really ****s my head up at times. Kingdom Come...I don't know many Producers who can honestly hate on that track. Anyway, I;ll put Kanye up by a bit (work on Com's album is NIICE)...and I may change my mind tomorrow or a week later!

good poll...two people who can be mentioned in the same breath

Kanye can be a lil' ***** sometimes. With that said, Just Blaze is very informative ... learn a ton from him and he's humble ... Kanye is on some other shyt ... both are great at what they do ... and as a producer myself, if I had to choose who to work with it would be Just ... so my decision isn't musical because both are dope ..but I go with humble anyday

Kanye can be a lil' ***** sometimes. With that said, Just Blaze is very informative ... learn a ton from him and he's humble ... Kanye is on some other shyt ...

i agree kanye is too cocky for his own good....i mean didnt he once say i want my woman to be a female image of myself lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back