Just Blaze comments on Quincy Jones' comments about Kanye

there are no assumption here...

my "ear" told me the whole story...

just because i do not agree with you does not my assumptions "pure ignorance"...

my "ear" does not lie...

simple as that!!!

Your ear obviously have failed you.lol..Listen to the song caught up on my soundclick page. The strings in the very begining come on in Amaj7 then progreess to Cmin9 and I switch them up 2 more times to Emin9 then Dmaj7 on the last four bars.

Then listen to take yo panties off the first rhode sequence is all chords. And then more when the strings come in.

Your ears told you what your brain wanted to hear then your brain told your fingers to type that BS.

there are no assumption here...

my "ear" told me the whole story...

just because i do not agree with you does not my assumptions "pure ignorance"...

my "ear" does not lie...

simple as that!!!

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

you have gone on sooooooooooooo many tangents i do not know what angle you are coming from anymore...

you are correct...

if you want to be!!!

ok?

How am I going on a tangent when you are the one putting out information irrelevant to the conversation at hand? all I said was Quincy most likely doesn't know how to use software. You're the one who blasted off at me for saying that.

How am I going on a tangent when you are the one putting out information irrelevant to the conversation at hand? all I said was Quincy most likely doesn't know how to use software. You're the one who blasted off at me for saying that.

you are on a tangent because...

HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT HE USES...

it is that simple...

if you came on here and said...

i was at the studio with Quincy and he hates software...

that would be one thing but you are guessing what he uses and dont use...

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

You cant be serious:rolleyes:

as cancer!!!

Last edited:
I got to page six amd my brain was mush.

I figured the thread would've ended after Troup's break down.

you are on a tangent because...

HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT HE USES...

it is that simple...

if you came on here and said...

i was at the studio with Quincy and he hates software...

that would be one thing but you are guessing what he uses and dont use...

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

as cancer!!!

How can a tangent be the topic of the conversation? And the same thing could be said of you. How do you know what he use and what he doesn't use? Once again I only said he most likely doesn't use software because he does not have to. He was around before software. And aren't you guessing what he uses also?

i think blaze put it in the most eloquent and well spoken terms possible and brought a lot of clarity to the situation. i think he may have a point in that qj may have honestly not known that kanye produces the music he is on.
i disagree with the notion that qj may not know what to do with pro tools/logic/mpc like like kanye as those aspects of the game are

1. emulations of what he actually does
2. made to be easier than what he does

a few hours showing him what buttons do what and how to do this or that (no different than showing the owner of a new car where all the parts of his console are) and he is on his way.

showing kanye what to do with a full orchestra would more than likely lead to yeezy needing a long time to get it all figured out. nothing wrong with that. but jb has to admit that difficulty is on a downslope in the age of progress.

hell qj would probably love it.

QJ: "hey young man, the flutes in this track are in the wrong key, how do erase this and start over?"

Assistant: well you could hit delete or you could just pull the notes on to the correct key"

QJ:.......

OH @#$# FOR REAL!!?"

You've been guessing for the last 10 posts.

my man...

it is logical that Quincy Jones knows what is going on in the music industry. just imagine who he has talked to in the last 30 days...

instead arguing with me...

why not work on your chops...

they need work!!!

i think blaze put it in the most eloquent and well spoken terms possible and brought a lot of clarity to the situation. i think he may have a point in that qj may have honestly not known that kanye produces the music he is on.
i disagree with the notion that qj may not know what to do with pro tools/logic/mpc like like kanye as those aspects of the game are

1. emulations of what he actually does
2. made to be easier than what he does

a few hours showing him what buttons do what and how to do this or that (no different than showing the owner of a new car where all the parts of his console are) and he is on his way.

showing kanye what to do with a full orchestra would more than likely lead to yeezy needing a long time to get it all figured out. nothing wrong with that. but jb has to admit that difficulty is on a downslope in the age of progress.

hell qj would probably love it.

QJ: "hey young man, the flutes in this track are in the wrong key, how do erase this and start over?"

Assistant: well you could hit delete or you could just pull the notes on to the correct key"

QJ:.......

OH @#$# FOR REAL!!?"

Now finally we can close this thread.:cheers:

How can a tangent be the topic of the conversation? And the same thing could be said of you. How do you know what he use and what he doesn't use? Once again I only said he most likely doesn't use software because he does not have to. He was around before software. And aren't you guessing what he uses also?

DAMN!!!

if you want to be correct...

you are...

ok?

what else do you need?

a sign affidavit?

Damn we debating what one producer said about another producers saying something about yet another producer not being a producer and neverenough took it to personal heights about the chops? wow its getting hot in herrrrrrrrrr

my man...

it is logical that Quincy Jones knows what is going on in the music industry. just imagine who he has talked to in the last 30 days...

instead arguing with me...

why not work on your chops...

they need work!!!

Making a track right now...Ill post it up when Im finished. I need work on alot of aspects in my music not just chops. Im my biggest critic. Nice try though homey.

I would say we could battle it out but seeing that you dont have any resources to your music, Im going to assume that you cant Fuyck wit me so I wont waist either one of our time.:monkey:

Damn we debating what one producer said about another producers saying something about yet another producer not being a producer and neverenough took it to personal heights about the chops? wow its getting hot in herrrrrrrrrr

how could you have an opinion on the subject matter without "chops"?

maybe if "we" had "chops" "we" could understand Quincy orginal statement about Kanye...

neverenough took it to personal heights about the chops? wow its getting hot in herrrrrrrrrr

Its pretty easy to be a critic when you dont have anything to critic.

He say he went to Berekly school of music. How do we know prove it. Let me hear how well Berekly is teaching their alumni on music theory.

Making a track right now...Ill post it up when Im finished. I need work on alot of aspects in my music not just chops. Im my biggest critic. Nice try though homey.

I would say we could battle it out but seeing that you dont have any resources to your music, Im going to assume that you cant Fuyck wit me so I wont waist either one of our time.:monkey:

just curious...

how many placements do you have?

i have none!!!

if you want to be better than me "big deal"...

but what is being better than me doing for your pockets?

the same that it is doing my mine....

Maan, I can't wait to get big, make an off the wall ass statement and have it created a triple platinum thread on FP just like this one!!!

. . . . Continue . . . .

how could you have an opinion on the subject matter without "chops"?

maybe if "we" had "chops" "we" could understand Quincy orginal statement about Kanye...

Damn you went from technology to chords to chops...lol...Since were going off on tangents, let us hear some of your chops.

how you gonna say you make music, call out two peoples "chopskills" on here (or lack thereof) but never have any music up that you say you create?

Damn you went from technology to chords to chops...lol...

lol...

didnt i...

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

how you gonna say you make music, call out two peoples "chopskills" on here (or lack thereof) but never have any music up that you say you create?

ooooooh no.

the peer presure!!!!

if you yall want to be better than me...

so be it...

i am not mad!!!

Back