j dilla samples

bobsmitt said:
if you sell over 100k on a indie or a major. you probably will have guys coming after you. 500k definitly will get sued. plat you will get your ass sued off. even if u sell over 50k on an indie you have a chance of getting sued.

the copyright holders don't give a f*ck who dilla is. they would want their money if went gold

100% right.......you can and will get sued if you don't pay......otherwise it really is stealing......even if you are small on a myspace page, a sample source can sue you, usually as a cease and desist, as they want money........

the dilla red example was what i was gonna say........wolf payed 150k for that.....breathe by fab was not cleared and supertrammp took 100k plus 100% of the publishing........fab made nada from that track.....for small less to unknown artists, they are not gonna ask you for 50g's, they want money and a percentage........

if an album sights its samples they paid.......there is no point otherwise......that would be really stupid.........

well actually thats not necessarily true in all cases it really does matter how many units you move. Even black milk who moved 80k said he didn't clear any of the samples on popular demand. And i actuallly have another direct source as well my homey spontaneous who sold over 70k records never cleared a sample as well so i think it just depends on what type of impact your making and what people are listening to your music in these cases they figure your not making to much of a killing so for them to come after you will probaly not be worth the hassle now dont get me wrong im sure people have been sued that sold 10k but like i said it all depends on who gets a hold of your music and catches the sample.

well yea, it works like that often i'm sure, but as a generalized statement, it holds true a lot........pro's have people who look for **** like this, and there are many mainstream acts who sell 30 k albums so they are an easier target..........but yea, it works all ways

Top 5 ways to make money online as a part time job

Top 5 ways to make money online as a part time job1. Article writing service, if you can write or rewrite articles, it's a good way to make quick money.2. Write for AC, google it if you don't know AC, again, if you can write good articles, it's also a quick way.3. If you know how to build website, it's a good way to build simple websites and sell to the others on dp or other forums. 4. Blogging with adsense, a little tip is to put the ads on top because it has high ecpm. szpte make money package is also a good source to guide you to get traffic and how to turn into a profitable business, it's an all in one package and free to get. Do not just make one blog and copy some contents to it because you will not make any money that way.5. If you don't have any good service to offer, you can choose software uploading service or even typing service. You can check what the others need and pm him to get your part time job. It's also quick and it has little chance that they others wont pay you.If you think paid survey can make a lot of money for you, that's a myth because it's a tedious job to do online survey and most companies even don't pay you at last.

Top 5 ways to make money online as a part time job

Top 5 ways to make money online as a part time job1. Article writing service, if you can write or rewrite articles, it's a good way to make quick money.2. Write for AC, google it if you don't know AC, again, if you can write good articles, it's also a quick way.3. If you know how to build website, it's a good way to build simple websites and sell to the others on dp or other forums. 4. Blogging with adsense, a little tip is to put the ads on top because it has high ecpm. szpte make money package is also a good source to guide you to get traffic and how to turn into a profitable business, it's an all in one package and free to get. Do not just make one blog and copy some contents to it because you will not make any money that way.5. If you don't have any good service to offer, you can choose software uploading service or even typing service. You can check what the others need and pm him to get your part time job. It's also quick and it has little chance that they others wont pay you.If you think paid survey can make a lot of money for you, that's a myth because it's a tedious job to do online survey and most companies even don't pay you at last.

There's no doubt that J Dilla was a pioneer in the world of hip-hop. His innovative style and unique sound helped pave the way for more than just one generation of artists, from A Tribe Called Quest to Kanye West. Now you can look at this site in order to find the best writer for your cv.

Back