Is it just me or these beats are waaay too similar?!

fine, I guess I'll actually "listen" to it then.

different grooves. same progression, sounds like the drum-kit was actually lifted from B.M.F. sounds like a good ass replica to me. not an issue, there were million's of those after B.M.F hit. artists actually go to producers and ask them to make songs like X,Y and Z's.

fine, I guess I'll actually "listen" to it then.

different grooves. same progression, sounds like the drum-kit was actually lifted from B.M.F. sounds like a good ass replica to me. not an issue, there were million's of those after B.M.F hit. artists actually go to producers and ask them to make songs like X,Y and Z's.

yeah, thanks for Your opinion. Somehow I beilve that if someone wants to be called "one of the best producers in the country" SHOULD NOT use overused drum kits and copy other beats.
So You know. I'm kinda shocked. And thats the shit i dont like.

I mean the shit's hard bruh. I don't think FP want it with the dude who made that.

we might oughta just play it safe and let dude be the best in whatever country he from. nigga would've slaughtered niggas in the Trap Arena a few months ago.

thats the drum kit he uses. it includes full drum loops.
he's from poland, same as me. but im doin it my way.
and if the trap arena would be done now [hm, lemme think bout it] i doubt that he could win against Benny or me or few other cats from here.

this motha****a nuts, this motha****a stealin shit from other dudes on the come up, this straight ***** shit, wtf man

someones new to trap music lol

oh cmon, dont tell me all trap music is based on copycats, cuz i wont belive you.
when i listen to meek mills mixtape, all them beats got something in common but you see that the beats were made by different producers. thats the way it should be. knowwhatimean?

---------- Post added 08-20-2012 at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was 08-19-2012 at 07:03 AM ----------

yo,
Superior Superstar Loop Sets
listen to the demo
and then listen to this;
Kali - Wybij Si

I'scream exposed. ANd i know that couple of cats were buying beats from him, outside of Poland.

Last edited by a moderator:
this is a joke, so a supposedly ''serious artist'' uses trap drum kits made by some kids, he steals whole concepts and copy's drum patters

yes a lot of trap beats are similar but this..this is a bit extreme, i mean chief keef - don't like, 2chainz - no lie, t.i. - go get it, that's diverse and original trap

don't forget y'all, mdkw is talking about one of the biggest trap producers in the county and your saying you can't expect a little more from a serious artist ?

i made a similar thread back in the day, when swizz beats copied anno domini beats

y'all said, oh hes just using the same sample, we'll i think its ridiculous swizz beats makes something someone already did and earns a lot more cash for it

let me start a car company, i build my car after a ferrari and blow up ? rap music should stop giving passes to mediocre rip off works

lol regional rivalries are cute;

Again, this shits on half the shit that was posted in that arena. and it really isn't that big of a deal. "biggest in the country" or not. they still have different grooves. and trap shit's ALL been damn near identical since the mid 2000's. for every "diversity" example you can list I can name about 3-6 instances were the beats on Trap songs are interchangeable.

Last edited:
I've heard this same "chord progression": Im-I#m

in 100's of trap songs, all with the same brass, same drum sounds, same drum loops...

There's pretty much nothing original coming out when it comes to mainstream hip hop. And if this "Trap" style means 100's of the same beats in 100's of the same songs, it's a pretty sad genre...

That's like saying Souljah Boy's "Krank Dat" and Nas's "money is my Bich" sound the same because they both have steel drums in them.....hear the crickets?

Last edited:
oh cmon, dont tell me all trap music is based on copycats, cuz i wont belive you.
when i listen to meek mills mixtape, all them beats got something in common but you see that the beats were made by different producers. thats the way it should be. knowwhatimean?

---------- Post added 08-20-2012 at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was 08-19-2012 at 07:03 AM ----------

yo,
listen to the demo
and then listen to this;
Kali - Wybij Si

I'scream exposed. ANd i know that couple of cats were buying beats from him, outside of Poland.

red this mothafking post and dont act like idiots. same beats in the demo and in this song

Nigga it's a royalty free CONSTRUCTION loop pack what do you expect? you're suppose to reassemble songs that way. it's a song on the Carter4 that was constructed the same way. Timbaland has songs that are built on Uberschall Loop CDs the same way.

Yall need to let this shit go. soundin like some jealous ass broads. dude getting indie work he ain't worried about yall niggas. no one here even cares or knows the nigga's name.

ok, so i can buy a loop pack and use it as my own beat? so if i buy 20 loops, each with melody, drums etc. and i just copy/paste them till i got full beat then i can do that? LMAO

yo,
listen to the demo
and then listen to this;
Kali - Wybij Si

this the truth y'all

Back