Iggy Azalea - Work (Anill Oriental Trap Remix) F4F!!!♫♫♫

thanks man! I love Holland, I've been around the world and most people seem to like it, I don't know why :rolleyes: LOL.

You should come over some day, and visit Amsterdam. A lot of rappers go there to ...

thanks man! I love Holland, I've been around the world and most people seem to like it, I don't know why :rolleyes: LOL.

You should come over some day, and visit Amsterdam. A lot of rappers go there to ...

Ik woon in Almelo :D! I am Dutch by the way.

This is dope. Hands down. You should upload this to a DJ pool, as I'm certain this remix would get a lot of spins.

Return the favor by adding feedback:

Here and Here

Solid track. You have a good grasp on the build up. Sonically it's great, the transitions are good but I'd have to agree with what another poster said, nothing has the same umph as the intro drop. The rest of the tracks drops left me hanging hoping for a more intense build up. Great work.

Solid track. You have a good grasp on the build up. Sonically it's great, the transitions are good but I'd have to agree with what another poster said, nothing has the same umph as the intro drop. The rest of the tracks drops left me hanging hoping for a more intense build up. Great work.

Thank you for the feedback Dichotomos! I appreciate it very much :D

This is dope. Hands down. You should upload this to a DJ pool, as I'm certain this remix would get a lot of spins.

Return the favor by adding feedback:

Here and Here

Thanks for the feedback! I appreciate it very much. I have never heard of Dj Pool's, I will definitely check that out! Feedback will be returned

Returning feed :)
This is epic man! I'm not into trap but I enjoyed your track a lot!
Only thing I'd like to change is a bit more diversity. Like new sounds and such. Especially for the second drop!
Keep it up bro!

~Kosius

Returning feed :)
This is epic man! I'm not into trap but I enjoyed your track a lot!
Only thing I'd like to change is a bit more diversity. Like new sounds and such. Especially for the second drop!
Keep it up bro!

~Kosius

Thank you for the feedback bro! Much appreciated :D

Back