Iggy Azalea - Work (Anill Oriental Trap Remix) F4F!!!♫♫♫

itsatrap

Hello everyone :)

First of all I want to thank you for all the feedback you provided. This helped me a lot. Now I am producing for a year and this is approximately my 14th finished beat. I hope to hear as much as possible from you guys :D. Ofcourse I will return a detailed feed!

https://soundcloud.com/an-ill/work-trap

Thank you for taking your time and have a nice day!

Last edited:
Not really a fan of the genre.. however i like the choices you made regarding sound design! Vocal sample is just awfull.. nice basses and those high pitched stabs are great. not really my style but it's still good.

Not really a fan of the genre.. however i like the choices you made regarding sound design! Vocal sample is just awfull.. nice basses and those high pitched stabs are great. not really my style but it's still good.

Thanks for the feedback ! I appreciate it very much :D The vocal choice is from the track Iggy Azalea - Work. This production is a remix. Keep up the work, you have nice productions ! :)

Not my style but i appreciate good music when i hear it. This track bangs and i love what you did with it. Great production sounds nice and clean with good mixing. Keep it up bro this is nice!
check me out too! dropped a new instrumental
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ent-dweller]-feed-4-feed-473335/#post49777002

Hello Basement Dweller! Thank you very much for taking your time and listening to my track. I appreciate it very much :). I will check your production as well.

Great work my friend.

I like to think I have a great ear for music of all kinds.

Glad I listened, keep this up...and don't look back...study study and produce best u can.

thanks for the feed too

Listening to it right now!

I like intro, just feel it begins out of nowhere.... maybe work on that a bit more.... something very basic, just to bring those beats in. The build up is nice, and i really like the drop!! I like this style a lot! The track progression is very decent, only thing about that: the mid part in the track stays in a low energy vibe for too long up until the end IMO. But if thats your style, then nevermind what im saying. Maybe u dont like going too hard.... but i feel like the first drop was pretty strong, and there wasnt any other part after it that dropped with the same intensity.

Overall, this is very nice! Even dropped a like on it on your SC!

I also produce EDM, and very trap influenced. Check the thread i just posted today and let me know what you think: VERACE - SIZZRUP GOT ME SLOW

◮CYAN◭;49777077 said:
Great work my friend.

I like to think I have a great ear for music of all kinds.

Glad I listened, keep this up...and don't look back...study study and produce best u can.

thanks for the feed too

Thanks for the feedback :)!!

Listening to it right now!

I like intro, just feel it begins out of nowhere.... maybe work on that a bit more.... something very basic, just to bring those beats in. The build up is nice, and i really like the drop!! I like this style a lot! The track progression is very decent, only thing about that: the mid part in the track stays in a low energy vibe for too long up until the end IMO. But if thats your style, then nevermind what im saying. Maybe u dont like going too hard.... but i feel like the first drop was pretty strong, and there wasnt any other part after it that dropped with the same intensity.

Overall, this is very nice! Even dropped a like on it on your SC!

I also produce EDM, and very trap influenced. Check the thread i just posted today and let me know what you think: VERACE - SIZZRUP GOT ME SLOW

Awesome to see someone producing edm as well, I want to thank you for taking your time and leaving a detailed feedback. This means a lot to me and I appreciate it very much! You have nice productions, they sound really professional. Thanks!! :D

Got damn this is a club banger.
Very nice. I feel this square sound and that oriental flavour to it.
The effects are well chosen makes it very interesting.
Your mix is on point. Keep up the good work!

wow i love the energy in this track. the buildup to the drop is real good. nothing really bad to say about this man. the mix is very clean and the transitions and structure is very good as well. very nice edm track man. sounds proffesional man. keep it up

appreciate it if you could feed me back: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...eedback/new-wiz-khalifa-type-beat-f4f-473332/

Thanks for the feed! Much appreciate it, I will return it bro :)

Got damn this is a club banger.
Very nice. I feel this square sound and that oriental flavour to it.
The effects are well chosen makes it very interesting.
Your mix is on point. Keep up the good work!

Thanks for your reaction :) I appreciate it very much!

Well done dude! try my track maybe you will like it - similar genre
https://soundcloud.com/kelerofficial/wave

Thanks man! I will drop a feedback!

- Turn down your instruments a bit more -- the drums need more space in the mix
- Dope build up good job
- The part when the beat drops -- super dope -- sounds great but again the drums doesnt knock hard enough for it to reach its full potential
- The snare has to be more in your face in my opinion as well

Dope work but the mix could be so much better to bring the beat out to its full potential!

Please return the favour:

Zack Knight - "Snap" (Produced by Benny Liang & Zack Knight) (F4F)

Thanks!

dope shit i like the drops keep going..

Thanks for the feedback :)!

- Turn down your instruments a bit more -- the drums need more space in the mix
- Dope build up good job
- The part when the beat drops -- super dope -- sounds great but again the drums doesnt knock hard enough for it to reach its full potential
- The snare has to be more in your face in my opinion as well

Dope work but the mix could be so much better to bring the beat out to its full potential!

Please return the favour:

Zack Knight - "Snap" (Produced by Benny Liang & Zack Knight) (F4F)

Thanks!

Thank you for taking your time and listening to my production! I appreciate it a lot :). I will return the favour.

Hahaha that shit woz pretty crazy :sing:

Thanks DjMoMoolah! I appreciate it very much!!

Doesn't really sound oriental in my opinion but it is noticeable that you used oriental elements, almost sounded more middle eastern in my opinion, with a dope mix this would be official, keep at it bro. Check me out:

Thanks for the feedback bro!! :) I appreciate it very much and I will return the feed.

Impressive Anill
I think that you can make your claps/snares more upfront. Louder, clearer and crisp.
Other then that, sounds amazing dude.

F4F

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...million-dollar-dime-im-drunk-f4f-100%-473586/

You are right, thanks for taking a listen to my track. This means a lot to me and I appreciate the feedback very much! I will check your work as well!

Last edited:
hate the style, love your swing into the orient!
you begin with a fantastic sahara type gangsta groove, great, why not leave the hi-hat/snare out of the intro? make it a bit thinner in the intro, ...
and there is a dark/low kind of brass instrument, I guess a trumpet, that takes away from that way-cool arabic vibe.

you know what you are doing...
maybe you care to give me some real production tips one day :)

conclusion: Art, fine piece of music
keep it up!!

Yoo alles goed hiero, had net op een andere topic van je gereageerd met deze beat erin. deze voldoet compleet aan mijn eisen voor n club banger. heb hier niks op aan te merken aangezien t boven mijn kunnen is.
jij gaat echt n zieke kant op gast haha. shit is goin hard!

Stay motivated!

Back