If you could spend 1 week with a Producer to study them, who would it be?

1. No I.D. / Kanye West
2. Just Blaze
3. Dr. Dre
3.5 Pete Rock
(there's too many to want to study and create with. i can't even imagine working with them)

1. Dre

2. Timbo

3. Lex Luger

4. Premier

Id mix it up... take different styles of producing... an use those different styles to my advantage.

This is silly.. we all should be working on our own craft, not trying to copy a mainstream producer...

Who said anything about copying? If you were to "study" a producer that doesn't your going to copy them. We all know how to produce music..... does that mean we all do it the same way? No! You can always learn/take something from someone and put your own twist on it. That's basically the definition of production. We all learn from eachother.

Last edited:
Who said anything about copying? If you were to "study" a producer that doesn't your going to copy them. We all know how to produce music..... does that mean we all do it the same way? No! You can always learn/take something from someone and put your own twist on it. That's basically the definition of production. We all learn from eachother.

Ok, no need to bite my head off.. my bad

lex luger, shawty redd, drumma boy. maybe zaytoven or d rich or one of them too just the trap guys really.

Back