If you could spend 1 week with a Producer to study them, who would it be?

Max Martin & Dr. Luke for Pop
Dr. Dre & Timbland for Hip Hop
Robert Mutt Lange for Rock Music (although dude is dope with Pop music too)
Daft Punk for House Music
Skrillex for Dubstep and that weird ass music thats been poppin up lately lol
Hans Zimmer for Movie Scoring

Nice list, no question about it... I don't agree with everything, but generally... nice list.

Any 3 producers out there who are cute females who smoke and drink. lol.

Most people think I'm full of shyt, but I've spent weeks(spread out day here day there over months)in the presence of Timbaland. It's not as "magical" of a process as you may think. All I learned was he doesn't do much more than anyone else beyond the outcome being way hotter than most producers.

No drawn out processes or more dedication to detail, just slappin keys and pads and alot of nodding heads. This shyt ain't rocket science.

You'd waste a week of ur life unless you getting paid for being there, lol. And a year later when you still around that same producer not gettin ur chips right, that statement will sink in, then you too would rather be spending that time with a bad chick who smokes and drinks, lol.

Any 3 producers out there who are cute females who smoke and drink. lol.

Most people think I'm full of shyt, but I've spent weeks(spread out day here day there over months)in the presence of Timbaland. It's not as "magical" of a process as you may think. All I learned was he doesn't do much more than anyone else beyond the outcome being way hotter than most producers.

No drawn out processes or more dedication to detail, just slappin keys and pads and alot of nodding heads. This shyt ain't rocket science.

You'd waste a week of ur life unless you getting paid for being there, lol. And a year later when you still around that same producer not gettin ur chips right, that statement will sink in, then you too would rather be spending that time with a bad chick who smokes and drinks, lol.

Were you hired as a musician or...?

^^^As old as puss is to me, and the fact I'm married and monogamous as a muthaf**ka don't change the fact I'd rather be in the presence of some stank breath cute byches rambling than their fat musty male counterparts.

Sorry I'm not as gay on others who do the same thing for a living I do. You don't meet a fry cook who got hired yesterday who would spend a week getting tutored by another fry cook and enjoy it, do ya? But if a cute bych is training ya, don't that make it more interesting?

Maybe when music was new to me...puss been old to me longer than music, bruh. :cheers:

@Ali'i I played around a little, didn't like the way things were going, my old production partner stuck it thru, went further with that circle, prolly got a bigger name than I'll ever have...I can't say I'd trade places with him tho, I'm good where i'm at.

You don't meet a fry cook who got hired yesterday who would spend a week getting tutored by another fry cook and enjoy it, do ya? But if a cute bych is training ya, don't that make it more interesting?

If the cook was Marco Pierre White, I'd at least learn from the Quincy Jones of cooking. LOL And Gordon Ramsey was his student and became the Timbaland of cooking. Nah, wrong comparison, cause Ramsey actually CAN cook. lol

(edit: basically, what you learn from a Michellin star cook is, that you don't have to be excellent at something big; greatness is making all the little things with perfection LOL)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back