Ice boy telling the truth about soundclick

Maybe Joel can explain how he got this $10 million dollar mansion. Oh I know by brainwashing and scamming the shit out of people.

There's a guy here that has a church that all the pro athlete's go to... he doesn't even drive on the freeway, he has a helicopter. No lie, lol.

Shaun Alexander used to go there.... and tithe. IMAGINE NAT!

10% of his weekly game check --->>> working for the man.

Last edited:
How did a man so powerful let people kill him?

Still baffles me. After they saw the first few coming towards me drop dead, the rest of 'em would've gotten the message.

you got it right he let them kill him
without sacrifice there is no covering of sins
Christ dying was a sacrifice that not only covered sins but washes them away
see jews used to sacrifice a sheep to cover their sins they did this once a year
since Christ came and died on his own accord no sheep need for sacrifice
if you want to know more pm....me
I know there's alot of ignorance surrounds what is true and what is not about christianity

How did a man so powerful let people kill him?

Still baffles me. After they saw the first few coming towards me drop dead, the rest of 'em would've gotten the message.

see jews used to sacrifice a sheep to cover their sins they did this once a year
I know there's alot of ignorance surrounds what is true and what is not about christianity

I'm just saying, he could've just said "look at this guy... watch what happens to him... (dude drops dead).... cut it out, any questions?"

Give me some powers, I'll show you how to use 'em.

I'm out!

Maybe Joel can explain how he got this $10 million dollar mansion. Oh I know by brainwashing and scamming the shit out of people.

he make his money through books he sells
I have no problems with men of faith having money letting it control you that's where the sin comes in
Abraham had more than all these "pastors with big money" put together, and solomon would be like all the billionaire in the world now put together

do you look at how every person with an mansion makes their money??
there's not vow of poverty to preach the gospel
Christ never said christians would be rich or healthy
he did say don't focus on those things it can get in the way of your salvation
when I was mentoring to some youth money came up I told them that money nothing but a tool and don't let the tool control you,you control the tool
I was mentoring here Hope Center for Kids Home Page

Yep that all churches are under that 501c3 bullshit. Thats why I don't go to church anymore nothing but fake shit.

the church is the ppl not the building I'm sorry you don't have a church home that rooted in truth and teaching not about getting rich and about healing you body
your church home is for what????
anyone know
1.fellowship
2.edification of christians(teaching truth based in scripture)
alot of fakes out there,I tell ppl all the time prayer about the church home you should have you and your family learning from

James please listen to this and rely back sir

and this too sir this what the church really is just so you know the truth not what fake pastors tell you

Allah calls you! No I'm not a Muslim but they have some of the greatest singing/praying of all time!

Rap_Battle_cover__293_164.jpg
BUT IM NOT A MUEZZIN!

Last edited:
The only way to know for sure nobody is a fake is to have house churches.

where ever there are believers together you can have
1.fellowship
2.edification(learning based in scripture)

when reading the bible James makes sure you pray that God shows you the truth and study going back to the greek

What is always funny to me is when people frown on preachers getting money for spreading a positive message.

But they glorify Lil Wayne, Rick Ross, etc for making MILLIONS by spreading vile messages to their kids & family, and want to be just like them.

So eh yeah....

What is always funny to me is when people frown on preachers getting money for spreading a positive message.

But they glorify Lil Wayne, Rick Ross, etc for making MILLIONS by spreading vile messages to their kids & family, and want to be just like them.

So eh yeah....
Mobeatz alot of these ppl never read the bible there don't know about Abraham and Solomon and the riches they had...but they didn't let their money control them
I think the ppl of church home should pool their money together and buy land,stores,etc... so they aren't out doing bake sales and spagetti dinners every month to raise money for event that are usually rooted in community outreach

The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information You Deserve

Last edited:
I think the ppl of church home should pool their money together and buy land,stores,etc... so they aren't out doing bake sales and spagetti dinners every month to raise money for event that are usually rooted in community outreach

Get the Information You Deserve

Yes. I have seen a church buy a banquet hall and use that facility for all kind of functions from weddings to birthday parties to family reunions to swap meets and many other things. That building is providing a safe gathering place for fellow Christians and others to meet and conduct business.

Why do you have FATAL in your name Tone?
fatal=as in serious
tone=as in tone of music
serious music
I use to be a very serious conscious rapper
but the gospel is serious to me so I keep the name
I'm also tonezilla tooo!!!!
Tonezilla stomps on Romey Rome like a bug just kidding lol

tone also plays off Tony my nickname from Antonio my first name
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

didn't read the video but you get tax breaks all the time or you should use your tax break opportunities
Rome set up a home office and get that tax break on mortgage and your gas and light bill

Get the Information and Direction You Deserve

Back