Ice boy telling the truth about soundclick

yeah, missunderstanding, when it comes to m&m's im pretty serious, cuz i eat them all the time, so you know, got love for all of them.

hey try them with popcorn
my 3 year old daughter is addicted to popcorn had to hide it on the top of the pantry in the kitchen lol
we love M&M's too....look for them at Walgreens they usually have them on sale
when I was growing up there was this pawnshop that had penny candy not a nickle but real penny candy and everything was banging too

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

This guy just said

Ohhh Babyyy I like it Rawwwww

I'm turning it off...

why now?? your kids already been polluted lol
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success

hey try them with popcorn
my 3 year old daughter is addicted to popcorn had to hide it on the top of the pantry in the kitchen lol
we love M&M's too....look for them at Walgreens they usually have them on sale
when I was growing up there was this pawnshop that had penny candy not a nickle but real penny candy and everything was banging too

wait, popcorn with m&m's? wow
im trying right now m&m's with roasted sunflower, but it doesnt taste that good as i expected :(
well when i was her age i was addicted to Lays, but popcorn isnt that bad for the health, i think :d

I'm buying some of that holy water off of BET for 14.95 and it'll be like they never heard it.

OMG! My earpiece just ran out of batteries and it was blasting out of my phone throughout the office! Jadakiss was saying WILD OUTTTT!!!!

I hope they don't know what that means...

Smooth Jazz for me... no more.

octomom likes it raw #justsayin

SPL149942_001.jpg

if she had some black and asian kids there, then i'd think that it's angelina jolie and her leg

Aye, y'all talking about food...

I went to Kansas and went to these people's house and they were having spaghetti and salad. The chick that made the spaghetti came up behind me and sat down some ranch dressing and said "Put some ranch in your spaghetti..." In my head I was like "Back up..." but everybody started looking at me so I did it....

Man, that ish was the BOMB! lol.

Where they do that at? Kansas...

Last edited:

dat shit cray

thank You, BiggRome, now i know that Kansas isnt a place to be

Last edited by a moderator:
wait, popcorn with m&m's? wow
im trying right now m&m's with roasted sunflower, but it doesnt taste that good as i expected :(
well when i was her age i was addicted to Lays, but popcorn isnt that bad for the health, i think :d

it's supposed to be a "healthier" snack than chips/cookies/candy
drinking a pepsi I heard it's just like getting a snicker as in healthiness

I shouldn't ate those doritos just a min ago..but my kids ate most of them..got robbed by my own kids
black on black crime lol
hey folks if you have Netflix look up SWOOSH INSIDE OF NIKE

Get the Information You Deserve

I'm buying some of that holy water off of BET for 14.95 and it'll be like they never heard it.

OMG! My earpiece just ran out of batteries and it was blasting out of my phone throughout the office! Jadakiss was saying WILD OUTTTT!!!!

That fake ass shit lol. I see that on every morning one time they had a lady on there that was on crutches and after they sprinkled some holy water on her she could walk again lol fake shit

this nigga really gets on my nerves lol

Aye, y'all talking about food...

I went to Kansas and went to these people's house and they were having spaghetti and salad. The chick that made the spaghetti came up behind me and sat down some ranch dressing and said "Put some ranch in your spaghetti..." In my head I was like "Back up..." but everybody started looking at me so I did it....

Man, that ish was the BOMB! lol.

Where they do that at? Kansas...

I like ranch on spaghetti #justsayin

it's supposed to be a "healthier" snack than chips/cookies/candy
drinking a pepsi I heard it's just like getting a snicker as in healthiness

I shouldn't ate those doritos just a min ago..but my kids ate most of them..got robbed by my own kids
black on black crime lol
hey folks if you have Netflix look up SWOOSH INSIDE OF NIKE

i do that to my dad all the time,
white on white crime lol
this movie about nikes is about the collectors?Well I got few friends that are really into it and spend most of their money for new pair of nikes and then lives in some poor houses and eats some bad meal.
the only exception was my ex, but she was crazy about nike's. lol you would rather not to see a room full of shoes and half of it was nike.

don't wast your $15 Rome,prayer works and it's free because Christ paid for it by dying on the cross

Get the Information You Deserve!!

don't wast your $15 Rome,prayer works and it's free because Christ paid for it by dying on the cross

How did a man so powerful let people kill him?

Still baffles me. After they saw the first few coming towards me drop dead, the rest of 'em would've gotten the message.

That fake ass shit lol. I see that on every morning one time they had a lady on there that was on crutches and after they sprinkled some holy water on her she could walk again lol fake shit

this nigga really gets on my nerves lol

the holy water does nothing the power of Christ to heal does,but he's more likely to heal your soul than your body just saying
Christ never said christians would be rich and healthy any pastor saying so is a liar...
Real Christian her folks
get in,where you fit in

Back