I wanna see more studio pics! Here's mine

CubaseRox said:

Sorry, let me clarify that!

I meant it in a way that you would buy a new one from a store or online. And either keep or sell the old one.

Stores dont allow you to exchange items if the warranty grace period has passed. I mean if you buy it and then like 6 days later you dont want it then a store would make an exchange. But if you had it for like 11 months and then tried that I doubt the store would go for it.

Thanks.

cashville huh...wow.....you remind me of Teena Marie alil bit...i'm mos def feeling "whereever you go" but "you and i" is the shyt,i'm hearing that on the radio for real....keep it up girl...might have to do something together in the future

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey CubaseRox,

Thanks for the props, I listened to some of your material....solid, bro.

That American Idol s*** was HILARIOUS!!!
Keep it up!

Krystel

Thanks!

That sound click is not mine its my friend Mikes. I just record him ya know. Thanks for the props too.

But good lookin on the reciprocation! :D

I recorded 2 hrs of Idol into the computer and then used the parts to build that whole skit.

That kid singing in it is the one who is getting dissed in the track.

I let him record over my place a few times but people get stupid, and thats what happens. :D

I never delete projects here I always archive then so I was able to pull his work up and piece it into a skit like that.

BTW! your a cutie! :)

Thanks bro...
yeah, I figured that skit was a spoof on dude, funny as hell...I also listened to the rest of the track, did you make the beat? Muy Bueno.

que carrajo mami? (i kno i spelt it wrong)....i gave you a shout out too :cry:

Krystel said:
Thanks bro...
yeah, I figured that skit was a spoof on dude, funny as hell...I also listened to the rest of the track, did you make the beat? Muy Bueno.

Actually that is the beat he brought over here to use one day, he never got his tracks 'cause he was sayin things he shouldnt have. :D

I thought it would be a harder slap to the face using a beat that he brought here.

Hey you know I was nice to that kid, for real. I didnt charge him at first and then I found out how stupid he is, then I said "now you gotta pay" and then he became a bigger a$$hole you know what I mean?

He deserves to get those diss tracks thrown at him. :D

Last edited:
hey girl you got a nice studio thats tight, and ya in nashville we kinda close i am in huntsville alabama so once i get set up wit my equipment i would like to send you some tracks for free and if you like them you can use them free of charge

Hey dirtysouth,

That'd be the s***, thanks for the offer. Just hit me up when you are ready to send stuff my way. I'm workin on my album now..

peep this
59378964_l.gif

59386394_m.gif
69512699_m.gif
59388112_m.gif

Iits a little something I'd like to call home

Nice set up!

Here is a few of mine! Excuse the quality, my camera is not that great.

Krystel, if you ever want to come down and hang out (maybe create music), let me know! :D

pic.php

pic.php

pic.php

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Back