I tld this guy i wouldnt give him any more free beats

It's prolly cuz I'm high, but this song goes.

i appreciate that my dude, whether u blazed or not! lolol

---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

lol whoever on the comments goin at denial funny as **** #respect

I knew FP would ride. If you like the song or not is up to you but let em know what it is

LOL i put out a rap for fun recently and the dude denial posted on twitter (without tagging me) Just heard AG rap...never again though.....then a few minutes later he was like "you know you suck when your track is nothing but echo"

sad to see someone that bitter and jealous. Id say its funny and at first thats how i looked at it but really its just kinda sad. MF wish he could make his shit "echo" he just dont know how lmao

Plenty of better rappers who would appreciate your work and generosity. Just have to network. And he won't mak it far anyway, he'll just be seen as a wannabe Mac Miller, and nobody wants to see/hear a wannabe Mac Miller.

If you give free beats, you should expect in return royalty free lyrics and ownership of the masters...

I used to give away free beats, but if you're doing this as a career I'd take AG's advice, don't give out free beats unless its someone that a) is a good friend, b) a dope artist that just doesn't have it at the moment or c) someone who has connections that are just as valuable as money. If you hook the right person up, they'll remember that and they'll remember you. And this is dope for a first beat, it was way better than mine was lol but the rapper is booty lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, in some cases I think its beneficial to give a free beat. Such as when the rapper has actual FANS. No, not a few people who might possibly click the link out of the 100's of people it was spammed to, but people that proactively keep up with the artist and WANT to hear his/her music. Then, agree on the artist putting your name by the title at all times (especially since it was given free) and hope they kill it and their fans support it.

Your beat is good. You don't need that guy. He needs you. There are more singers and rappers out there who make the same mistake. You give them free beats and once they get some attention they forget that you even exist.

They dont need each other, he can always find a new rapper, the other guy can always find free beats. I think you should find another artist and help develop his sound. Kinda like how cardo and johnny julliano did for wiz. The money will come if you two work together

he's just bitter your not going to waste your time on him.. I'm dealing with the same situation. Just show the dude you can work with better talent and he'll regret that stupid immature move

Back