I tld this guy i wouldnt give him any more free beats

That's all the proof you need, man. Get your bidness on and keep it bidness.

Peace.

Last edited:
"A man who won't invest in himSelf, is not worthy of another's investment."

Exactly. Its like....he paid for the vid..."SAYS" hes paid for beats before....but he said hell pay somebody who didnt learn from youtube lol Cause i told him i spend hours scouring the internet for information and he was astonished but then when he was mad he was trying to insult me. Oh and he always said he would get other people to buy my beats since i was hookin him up but that never happened. Its not biggy lol i just think its funny/petty

Last edited:
Know your worth.
I can't stress that enough.

Be forward and upfront about it too.

People are always willing to pay for quality.

Not these guys man i went to their recording spot one day and he was tellling me how hed steal beats and chop em up to chop the tags out and shit....i was just like smh of course they didnt know a lot about mixing and stuff Im no pro but i know A LOT more about it and was trying to help but nope got the mhm.....mhm.....cold stare in one ear out the other type shit thats why I was just like nah i dont even wanna work with these guys for "promo"

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

theyre cool they can keep doing their thing I just got other stuff to worry about.

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

lol when he was dissing me on facebook he was like im takin ur name off the production credits in the vid and not gonna shout u out this and that what do i look like promoting you FOR FREE! He got two beats (including this song) i gave him played on a "local hour" of our radio station one time each and says HE put ME on! Its just funny how these artists look at it compared to how we look at it.

Honestly, that's your fault.

You groomed him to expect free stuff from you. Of course he's going to lash out when you stop lol.

Just tell the dude that you have decided to sell the entire track to K-Major in order to buy a good quality belt and pay for some karate lessons.:p

If all of this is true, why are you giving him free promo?

Cause im not a hater lmao. I told him from the jump when i said no more free shit that Its nothing personal at all just business and that he should keep doing his thing. I disliked his video and flagged it lmao but i mean shit i dont mind posting the video for people to see. It really is no big deal I just made the thread so people can see the obvious mistake I made and hopefully not make it themselves.

And @Zonic, youre exactly right, Id be super pissed if I was getting mad dope ass beats for free when everyone else with beats that quality charged most of the time, then one day it just got cut off. So youre right, It was my fault from the go I just didnt know any better. And shit Id have kept hooking him up for sure, I told him pretty high prices but he should have known he could have finagled a bit and I would still hook him up fat, but whatever, he wanted to get on facebook and start sneak dissing me calling me "Alex Gay" then correcting it like Gray* hehehehe. Lame

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

And shit, like I told him when he told me he wasnt going to credit me with the beat (aside from the fact he shouted my damn government out in the song which i never liked) I still have screenshots of my name next to the beat on his reverbnation AND all the project files, so If the world ever needs to know i made that lil beat it will haha. Shit, I could probably go back and find when i posted it for review wayyyyyy back if I really wanted.

He shouted you in his verse....so he can't ever say somebody else did the beat lol. Wonder if he paid for the vid....rappers are funny.

He shouted you in his verse....so he can't ever say somebody else did the beat lol. Wonder if he paid for the vid....rappers are funny.

HE DID! $250.....like wtf.....

Just got on facebook to see hes calling me a faggot and all types of shit.........

Said TO EVERYONE SAYING I STOLE THIS FAGGOTS BEAT then put pics of me saying id mail it to him when i approached him way back....

I NEVER said he stole it lmfao....hes just making all this drama.....its so funny......Its really sad because its obvious for anyone with any intelligence at all too see hes just lashing out because he felt hurt/insulted by me saying no more free beats......

He was like dude made like $150 off beats now he thinks hes the shit....its like nah man not at all....I feel good about it cause I deserve too....but man dont get jealous over it thats some hoe shit

EDIT***** YO LMFAO......i whored him up bad on that status....nice and polite basically....said i never said he stole it and explained that i was nice as **** when i said no more free after the 10+ i gave him....said i woulda hooked him up for dirt cheap if he didnt act like a hoe.....explained that I have monthly fees for all my shit like my site editor, hosting, music player etc...so why should i give him free shit.......explained that i dont give a **** about him giving me credit for doing the song cause he shouted me on the verse told him im not gonna bother acting liek a ***** on facebook and responding to whatever he had to say back......

then he deleted the status......

Last edited:
Too bad the artist turned out to be douche bag... but nice beat man. Really gave that smoker's room vibe. Real chill and smooth. Nice work for it being one of your first beats, keep on grindin bruh!

Too bad the artist turned out to be douche bag... but nice beat man. Really gave that smoker's room vibe. Real chill and smooth. Nice work for it being one of your first beats, keep on grindin bruh!

Thanks man, I will FOR SURE......been at this a little less than a year now so in my future I forsee big things! Keepin it positive lol. And it is sad.....cause dude could have really got some GREAT beats off me for cheap but now I'll refuse to work with him after that last status incident. Thats the second time hes been on some sneak diss type shit then went and deleted it.

But on another note, I saw a dude wanted to get on the beat in the comments to the video, so i told him id send it to him, and anyone else for that matter lmfao. This dude is really jealous of me and its pathetic. I never wanted a big diss/argue fest but he turned it into that its ridiculous.

Back