I Made A Mpc Humanizing Preset For Fl Studio !!! Grab This Christmas Gift From Me !!!

We could've understood if u sold it from the beginnin but it doesn't seem cool that u said it would b free then change ur mind an sell it, i was really lukin forward to that.

KlickBeatz said:
Yo guys you can get it here !
And tell me what you think !
thanks a lot man..ill give it a try after i sleep!

WELL ALLRIGHTy THEN.

First. I will APLOGIZE for being rude and sayin that I would quantize your face. But you did have me thinkin that ur were a rude dude so I just didnt show any respect...

BUT... now you've dropped it again, and we dont have to pay to try it out.. yay. (askin for donations if anyone likes it, is not a bad idea)

SOOO.... I will say this

It is very good! It's a faint difference but it's def there. Good job on this!

I am goin to send you A priceless gift via PM. ;D

EaZe said:
WELL ALLRIGHTy THEN.

First. I will APLOGIZE for being rude and sayin that I would quantize your face. But you did have me thinkin that ur were a rude dude so I just didnt show any respect...

BUT... now you've dropped it again, and we dont have to pay to try it out.. yay. (askin for donations if anyone likes it, is not a bad idea)

SOOO.... I will say this

I am goin to send you A priceless gift via PM. ;D

im curious to know what you sent him!

spill the beans

EaZe said:
WELL ALLRIGHTy THEN.
yea i agree...there is a faint difference but it is there...it can be very useful on certain types of beats too...thanks a lot!

good for you on finally putting this **** out. you gotta learn that fp only has 10% members on at one time. amazes me how people take it so personal when only 20 people download something and they get nothing. don't think people forgot about how you made that thread asking for feedback on drums and then you'd give us drums, but i guess you forgot that your email didn't work...

i don't really hear a huge difference between this and the average swing. doesn't magically make my beats sound like an mpc. i have one so i know what it sounds like and there is no real groove or special swing imo.

My nae is Gregory and im new to this website. I was looking on google and i want to learn how to be a famous rapper and its says "start off on future producer".

Ya Kilick you think you could hold me down with it. I give feedback cuz I know someone took the time out to do it, and give it away for free at that

Back