I ... like... Rick... Ross... (I think)

didnt really like his album, but Ross got a catalog with some great music in it.

same with Jeezy, didnt like the last album, but he's got some classic material

didnt really like his album, but Ross got a catalog with some great music in it.

same with Jeezy, didnt like the last album, but he's got some classic material
tm101 is one of my fav albums ever i can bump it back to back over and over even his first few tapes with drama were better than most albums now

I was just starting to drive (legally) when Jeezy's album came out, it changed my life. Seriously, i think sometimes we underappreciate how influential Jeezy's album was to hip hop as a whole

i mean this was the first guy to make Trap Music a national thing, and not just something that was in atlanta, this was the guy that was talking about cooking dope and stashing the money at his aunties house on a single that was all over the place. He had CNN going crazy with those snowmen T-shirts

going back and forth with Nas about Hip hop being dead and they were on the same label. If it wasnt for Jeezy's album taking off like it did, i dont think the music industry would be as it is right now, i think New York hip hop would still be on "top", there would be a lot more 50 Cents popping, than Jeezys, Rick Ross, Yo Gotti, Gucci Mane.. Jeezy really opened the door for every single rapper on a major scale, bigger then what TI could.. and i really like TI, but Jeezy added a personality to what TI was trying to do.

i just remember whipping my car around the streets of brooklyn with that Standing Ovation BLASTING. and as a New York cat Jeezy was the first cat of the new age.. from the south (a guy that wasnt Scarface, UGK, Outkast or Devin The Dude) That New Yorkers really respected and could rock with lol

listening to Jeezys new stuff is kinda bleh, same with Ross when you think about where he came from in his career from CO to ****ed up deals with Slip N Slide, being basically a backup rapper to Trina to now being one of the biggest artists in hip hop. Its kinda crazy when you look back and see things change.. considering Ross & Jeezy kinda came up at the same time

I was just starting to drive (legally) when Jeezy's album came out, it changed my life. Seriously, i think sometimes we underappreciate how influential Jeezy's album was to hip hop as a whole

i mean this was the first guy to make Trap Music a national thing, and not just something that was in atlanta, this was the guy that was talking about cooking dope and stashing the money at his aunties house on a single that was all over the place. He had CNN going crazy with those snowmen T-shirts

going back and forth with Nas about Hip hop being dead and they were on the same label. If it wasnt for Jeezy's album taking off like it did, i dont think the music industry would be as it is right now, i think New York hip hop would still be on "top", there would be a lot more 50 Cents popping, than Jeezys, Rick Ross, Yo Gotti, Gucci Mane.. Jeezy really opened the door for every single rapper on a major scale, bigger then what TI could.. and i really like TI, but Jeezy added a personality to what TI was trying to do.

i just remember whipping my car around the streets of brooklyn with that Standing Ovation BLASTING. and as a New York cat Jeezy was the first cat of the new age.. from the south (a guy that wasnt Scarface, UGK, Outkast or Devin The Dude) That New Yorkers really respected and could rock with lol

listening to Jeezys new stuff is kinda bleh, same with Ross when you think about where he came from in his career from CO to ****ed up deals with Slip N Slide, being basically a backup rapper to Trina to now being one of the biggest artists in hip hop. Its kinda crazy when you look back and see things change.. considering Ross & Jeezy kinda came up at the same time
i thought i was the only one lol

it can't get more ''stun-on-yo-ass'' than this

my teacher told me that i was a piece of shit
seen her the other day, driving a piece of shit

Last edited:
Back