I ... like... Rick... Ross... (I think)

all ross can do is blend in with the cool kids, he's no ****ing artist, he gets on khaled remixes, features on jeezy tracks and barks to up his own stock, them other do it for him

5...6...hide yo *****

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

Rick Ross let 50 run around with his biological kids... how can you respect him?

that's how dudes is nowadays, you don't respect somebody for who they are, its wether they broke or rich

how often you heard: ''yoo i ain't fan of dudes music but he GETTIN MONEY''

lol fukouttahere

Rick Ross let 50 run around with his biological kids... how can you respect him?
yea thats some weak shit right there not to mention his ass ruined that nas song on the new album lol french montana is on that ross level too

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

all ross can do is blend in with the cool kids, he's no ****ing artist, he gets on khaled remixes, features on jeezy tracks and barks to up his own stock, them other do it for him

5...6...hide yo *****

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

that's how dudes is nowadays, you don't respect somebody for who they are, its wether they broke or rich

lol fukouttahere

yep officially the lamest arguement to support a wack artists music lol

^^the beginning of your signature sounds like something a pedophile would say haha

barrettj has O.G. status ...

Nigga been real. (don't care if he white... I'm evolving... Thank you FP...)

That Kanye song is ass... wtf.

We did it...

Last edited:
Jeezy>>>>ROSS
back in the day yea now rapping wise jeezy just doesnt have it like before but still miles ahead of ross lmao at some comments i read ross tap dances on beats that alone is just a disturbing imagine ross having anything to with the word dance lol

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

^^the beginning of your signature sounds like something a pedophile would say haha
noone tell ross lol

back in the day yea now rapping wise jeezy just doesnt have it like before but still miles ahead of ross lmao at some comments i read ross tap dances on beats that alone is just a disturbing imagine ross having anything to with the word dance lol

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

noone tell ross lol

Don't know what went wrong with Jeezy. That last album didn't really feel like a "JEEZY" album too smooth. I wanted some more joints that had that Ballin knock to em. :(

Don't know what went wrong with Jeezy. That last album didn't really feel like a "JEEZY" album too smooth. I wanted some more joints that had that Ballin knock to em. :(
jeezy worst career move by far was ****in with lody lol

Both Jeezy & Ross stank a** to me. Prolly Rick Ross' literally.....How many times can you hear Jeezy's voice before it all sounds the same? And how many times can you hear Ross say "Bawse" or grunt like he jerkin himself with a slice of cheesecake? Plus, have you seen that guy's man-boobs??! That's effin nasty yo.

Don't like anything Jeezy. With all that said, Ross does have a few nice tracks like Rich Off Cocaine, & Speedin with R Kelly. Plus I do love I'ma Boss with Meek Mill. Song goes so hard...

lol fukouttahere

I like Rick Ross. He is successful and entertaining. He got that money and that swag. Eff the haters. They just jealous.

Back