I give you these TEN "NEWBIE" COMMANDMENTS

From tomorrow, I will finish one EDM song a month. First week (Main Idea + Drop + mixing), Second Week, beginning part+mixing - Third week, end part+mixing. 4th week, finish mixing, test song on different speakers and release. BOOM!

I'm re-reading these TEN "NEWBIE" COMMANDMENTS after a couple of years of first reading, they are all wise words, thank you

Been Producing for 5 months

Hey guys please I need feedback on my beats please let me know what my beats are missing. My YouTube name is GC Jour check me out because I'm a humble person and I get negative feedback a lot and im just looking to get better that's all I will appreciate all the help.

Sadly, but I think I one of those at this time. But Im pretty sure I can make it better, thanks a lot for all those advises. You see guys, I've been looking for information on Internet, a friend told me to look into forums, and is the best decision I have ever done (till today, no joking). Everybody talks so good about new things and I can see you know what you are talking about. This is making me so exited.

Good words, I'm in this phase right now. I have the taste, just need the NECESSARY information and work to get me to the next level and really get this going. Love this thread.

Good post. Humility will delete the complacency, valuable words. Never ending cycle of learning granted. But once you develop your own style, is it a crime to stick within them confines for as long as it's working? Just a question

Back