How To Rank On The First Page of Google 2014

K

K-Felon

Here's a few Google ranking factors that can you to rank on the first page of Google and YouTube with little to no promo.

These tips have helped me to rank 3 videos so far, as well as a few blog posts.

I discovered this SEO strategy from one of my mentors Rob Fore, and it has really helped my business.

Make sure you take notes!

P.S Leave your questions and comments below

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to burst your bubble but those are 2010 SEO techniques haha :D not even close to 2014 SEO. But good info maybe it might help someone who needs the basics.

Sorry to burst your bubble but those are 2010 SEO techniques haha :D not even close to 2014 SEO. But good info maybe it might help someone who needs the basics.

I know about the 2014 SEO techniques. Its working for me and my business so ima share it with other producers to help them expand their business

then share those 2014 techniques - you do realise that google has moved the playing field again and that some of those seo techniques from 2012 are no longer as effective as they once were.....

The technique he's using was used to fool Google spider bots back then and there will always be new loopholes found by hackers. As I'm writing this there's obviously a new trick to rank videos high on Google. My advise, look at the history of how Google was found and how they were different from other search engines back then...

Other search engines use to rely on content (they still do but it's no longer a high ranking factor) and Google relied, still relying and will always rely on backlinks to rank websites. How many authority websites share or link back to your content (video, blog post, web pages etc) is the main ranking factor for getting high ranks. If his video "How to make trap beats 2014" was shared on a couple of authority sites or had links from high page rank domains of PR5+ then he would also rank high for:

Make Trap Beats
How To Make Trap Beats
Trap Beats 2014

...and a whole lot of other keywords that would bring in a lot of traffic. Google follows people and if people keep sharing your content across the web then you'll have a winner.

On-Page seo, things such as the title, description and tags do play an important part but when you rely on that only then you will have to sacrifice for long tail keywords like "How to make trap beats 2014" which will bring in small traffic.

Yet it's a good way to start so good luck :D

then share those 2014 techniques - you do realise that google has moved the playing field again and that some of those seo techniques from 2012 are no longer as effective as they once were.....

Of course Google changes their algorithm all the time, but this same techniques STILL works. This is mainly for people who want to get their feet wet with SEO. No matter how many times Google switches up keywords will still help you get ranked if you use them the right way

The technique he's using was used to fool Google spider bots back then and there will always be new loopholes found by hackers. As I'm writing this there's obviously a new trick to rank videos high on Google. My advise, look at the history of how Google was found and how they were different from other search engines back then...

Other search engines use to rely on content (they still do but it's no longer a high ranking factor) and Google relied, still relying and will always rely on backlinks to rank websites. How many authority websites share or link back to your content (video, blog post, web pages etc) is the main ranking factor for getting high ranks. If his video "How to make trap beats 2014" was shared on a couple of authority sites or had links from high page rank domains of PR5+ then he would also rank high for:

Make Trap Beats
How To Make Trap Beats
Trap Beats 2014

...and a whole lot of other keywords that would bring in a lot of traffic. Google follows people and if people keep sharing your content across the web then you'll have a winner.

On-Page seo, things such as the title, description and tags do play an important part but when you rely on that only then you will have to sacrifice for long tail keywords like "How to make trap beats 2014" which will bring in small traffic.

Yet it's a good way to start so good luck :D

Preciate your comment fam!

I'm just sharing this to show producers how to get on the search engines. Of course backlinks from authority sites will definitely help your ranking, but this will help get some free traffic to their sites.

I've sold products from just ranking on the first page and didn't promote the video. Ex, I posted a video for a beat and got about 1500 views in a months time with no promo, so even though this is an old technique it still works

Back