How the heck do you delete an instrument or VST in the mixer insert in FL Studio?

mfvillain

I don't see any option for it? Nothing in the manual either and the answers from Google/Image Line forums are weird...

right click it and a context menu pops up you just select no instrument or words to that effect

pWWcIdT.jpg

I don't see any option to remove, delete, or replace it. I select the vst I want in the insert and even pressed CTRL+L but it's not letting me.

---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

Nevermind, I got it. Pressing CTRL+L does replace it... just not the name.

Yeah, looking in the wrong part of the interface - you need to look at the instrument insert point in the pattern editor (I think) and then do what I suggested above.

Open the instrument menu (I don't know what is called, but is the one that show all instruments you are using in your song), right click the instrument you want to delete, and click "delete". OR, if you want another instrument, do the same and point on "replace", and choose another.

right-click on the insert tou want to clear. Then scroll to file and select "open mixer track state". Select "default". Done.

Back