Hopsin/Tech N9ne Type Beat "Hocus Pocus" (F4F 100%)

kfxkicks

KFX KICKS PRODUCTIONS
damn... This is nice dude I really like it. I love tech and hopsin so this appeals to me anyway but i love the general vibe you created.
The drums are great, i really like the hat lines. Would you mind if i asked what drum packs you are using?
On another note the synths are badass; the notes, the progression of the notes, everything about them sounds perfect to me.

Great job dude

I only have one project complete enough to upload but you seem to know this type music pretty well and i would be really grateful to hear what you think of it so far

My thread
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...k/peacefrog-dopeshit-wip-457237/#post49696767

Keep up the good work
PeaceFrog

Last edited:

LOL! Why leave a comment and delete it? I already read it and will feed you back in a bit.

damn... This is nice dude I really like it. I love tech and hopsin so this appeals to me anyway but i love the general vibe you created.
The drums are great, i really like the hat lines. Would you mind if i asked what drum packs you are using?
On another note the synths are badass; the notes, the progression of the notes, everything about them sounds perfect to me.

Great job dude

Appreciate it glad you enjoyed the beat and its overall progression will check your thread and shoot you some feed right now. As far as the drums go I have pretty much every kit out there. $100k+ studio and I buy them all as they come out.

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

All feedback returned thus far.

Damn dude youre shit is advanced as **** compared to mine. Melody n sound were crazy. Idk if i hear tech 9 on here, only cause i can hear someone making something clubish with it. in a good way tho. but yea dude sequencing was crazy too man you prbly been doin this for awhile.. keep doin it foreal

like the dark/grimey sound of the beat, the drums fit perfectly with the beat, some nice melody line. mix sounds good to me. keep goin' on man, u doin' great.

Damn dude youre shit is advanced as **** compared to mine. Melody n sound were crazy. Idk if i hear tech 9 on here, only cause i can hear someone making something clubish with it. in a good way tho. but yea dude sequencing was crazy too man you prbly been doin this for awhile.. keep doin it foreal

2 years now in the game. I just have more time then the average. :)
Appreciate the love and glad you enjoyed it!

like the dark/grimey sound of the beat, the drums fit perfectly with the beat, some nice melody line. mix sounds good to me. keep goin' on man, u doin' great.

Thanks man!

Damn this is hellar raw bro, love the instruments you used here. Snares on point everythings kickin in perfect, the transition was ****in great man real talk. professional mix. keep grindin!

This dope af homie. Transitions so smoov, I like that flute synth too it has a nice melody with it.
Nice work homie.

Thanks man glad you enjoyed it.

definitely getting an a$ap feel from this, veery dope beat, love them 808s
keep up the good work man!

Thanks Luke!

sounds dope as hell, some advanced shit over there! I like how the melodies get along eachother.

keep this sick shit up!

Appreciate it Davey.

I lovre the melody and the hard kick. Tech nine woudl fit good on it!

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-feedforfeed-like-always-457307/#post49697134

Sweet and thanks!

Damn this is hellar raw bro, love the instruments you used here. Snares on point everythings kickin in perfect, the transition was ****in great man real talk. professional mix. keep grindin!

Appreciate it bro.

As always real pro shit here, saying "Hopsin type" beat doesn't do it justice, Hopsin's beats suck for the most part. Nice chord progression, nice synths, good drums. The break part is cool too. Really dig this, even though it's not necessarily my type of beat, nice work.
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...onochrome-mirror-emotional-beat-[f4f]-457322/

lol on the hopsin beats sucking. More just see his raps over the joint since hes into that dark shit. Glad you enjoyed the track even though its not really your style.

dope beat. the kicks are a bit to hard. Whats that program you use for your vids?

Can you feed back my track please

After Effects CS6 for the videos. Will check the kick but it was sounding pretty solid in my studio.

Will shoot feed back at all of you shortly

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

All Feed Back Returned!

Last edited:
808 goes thump. For real. Nice ****ing mix though. I don't really know if I could hear Tech n9ne on this, but def can hear Meek Mill on this shit. I love that fat snare too, most people tend to use the basic trap snare and clap every-****ing-time they make a trap beat. Kudos.
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ig-sean-2-chainz-type-beats-feed-feed-457394/ Give me some feedback bro, I make 808 music too.

Thanks for the feed going to check you out here in a bit!

---------- Post added 10-10-2013 at 04:32 AM ---------- Previous post was 10-08-2013 at 11:59 PM ----------

Bump it up

Very Nice KFX...the mix is good

Ross came to mind...I think he would be dope on this even tho im not much of a rick ross fan

the only part i didnt like were the high 808s you had going on around 1:28

I like everything else

Back