Lord Have Mercy - Immaculate Oddities prod by The Ismus

Really nice beat, the samples are nice. I don't mix vocals so I don't know what to say about the vocals, but they sound good to my inexperienced ear. I really have nothing to say as far as improvement for this track, sick beat, sick rap, hats down to you sir. Liked it on soundcloud.

Really nice beat, the samples are nice. I don't mix vocals so I don't know what to say about the vocals, but they sound good to my inexperienced ear. I really have nothing to say as far as improvement for this track, sick beat, sick rap, hats down to you sir. Liked it on soundcloud.

Thanks bro

BEAT DOPE AF! Love the tom rolls and that SFX on the 1. The Vocal in the sample does cut in thru your voice . I can hear the vocals great but it sounds like its behind the beat(or its like around it...)

BEAT DOPE AF! Love the tom rolls and that SFX on the 1. The Vocal in the sample does cut in thru your voice . I can hear the vocals great but it sounds like its behind the beat(or its like around it...)
I agree if you could lower the sample a bit might stop it from competing with the vocals

There are some clashing freq. with your samples and vocals maybe just toss in a filter and seperate them so they fit better on the track.
I think the bass and kick could also get some more space in the mix. Though toms are fire and overall I feel the vibe of the beat for sure.
Makes for a hard old school bomb bap type joint. Keep working on that mix and nice remix so far.

KFX

Dope shit bra u got a nice delivery, your mix jus needs to be better and you can hit a hit here real talk. Keep grindin

Back