Hit Songwriter Rico Love Advice on Music Biz "You should quit now" (Vid)

the man's right and this is relevant for everything, every man who has a dream should pursue it like a hound. no quiting, hard work - it pays off!

This punk is just worried all the "newbie" producers (such as on here - there are thousands) are gonna take his spot. That's REAL. I try to think of myself on top and saying some crass shit like this...and I can't. I wish this guy nothing but failure for being a punk b----. That's like a millionaire spitting on a homeless man or something. REAL big, dude. "You should just give up" He is threatened; nothing more, nothing less. :rolleyes:

Anyway, that' how I feel about it. Just shit talking b---

Last edited:
Fully agree on that.
That's whats up..this shyt aint for the weak.If you wanna quit cause you been makin beats/tracks for a couple years n think you should be rich by now this aint for you..You gotta put in dedicated work for as long as it takes and once you "get on" you gotta work even harder 2 stay on..The music industry is one of the toughest to get into..you literally have to put your life on the line are you willing to work ten,twenty years to get your foot in the door?
Check yo self

1. I never heard of this dude ( which doesnt mean much)
2. He's a song writer

Its a good Video but really,who is he to say, people should "quit" did anyone tell him to quit?? I understand the reality of what he is trying to get accoss but what I dont understand is where is the respect? most of you Cats are just sucked in the Hype of this dude becuase hes on top of his game at the moment,If I was him I would be trying to inspire people to better there selfs at what they do and never give up. This industry is WAY to big to just "quit" thats just my 2 cents

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

co-sign,thats whats I am saying

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

Co-Sign That! I Agree

I dont know why people expect some quick come-up in the music game. It don't work that way and real talk I wouldnt want it that way because when the day comes when you got to face the Machine face to face that chews artists up and spits them out you will be tested! Like I said it took many of us 12 years to graduate from public schooling so why you think you going to make it big in the music game in a few weeks or months! Take the lessons of the industry at face value and turn someone else loss into your gain.

Find BeatsByJule on Soundclick

its true what he says...if quitting is in the back of your mind **** it quit...your not built for the storm....to make it u gotta say to yourself **** sleep..**** everything nothing should satisfy you until you make it

I will never quit! I've already invested money into an MPD18 and MIDI keyboard :D

yea...but what about the people who get in it easy through nepotism and knowing/f**king somebody? what grind did paris hilton, willow smith, or Cassi have? its not hard everyone. just the broke ppl

Back