Hit Boy Type Beat- On the Run F4F

donny7337

Here's a Hit Boy type beat that I can see Kanye rapping over. Tell me what you think and I'll return the feed. Thanks

Last edited:
I really like the drums and percussion on this a lot and I can definitely feel the Hit boy vibe but I think the beat would be better if the melody's were more prominent in the mix (louder, stronger, more punch), maybe try layering sounds to give it a bigger feel? I dunno, I just feel like this beat has a little bit more to give!

Sounds, Nice has a real smooth feel to it. As Psalm said, maybe make the Melody More Prominent. It feels to quiet in the Mix, good beat overall though.

The drums in this are dope, I might mess with the panning on the instruments a little but thats probly all I'd do. I like the simplicity of this beat, keep workin bruh.

I really like the drums and percussion on this a lot and I can definitely feel the Hit boy vibe but I think the beat would be better if the melody's were more prominent in the mix (louder, stronger, more punch), maybe try layering sounds to give it a bigger feel? I dunno, I just feel like this beat has a little bit more to give!
Yea I probably couldve layered some more sounds in, thanks

I like that kick, i feel like your sound choice could be a little better on the melodys, they sound kinda cheap especially the second melody that comes in. I like the drums though, and the little vocal sample. Nice job.

Back