Help needed (F4F)

Pretty nice feeling of the flip. Reminds me of a warm summer night.
You could check out, how it sounds like when you layer the snap with a nice and gentle snare. Just a suggestion.

"Your Liiiiies" and "Oh Lord" vocal in the intro would have been a good addition to add to the chops. Not sure if a snare is a better choice over a thick snare for this track. Remember simple chops are like cajun cooking. Peaople think it is a lot of stuff in cajun food but there is only four main ingredients in every cajun dish (not as much as everyone thinks). Keep your chops simple. Overall a great idea but, can use a few tweaks to set it off.

I think both the kick and snare (snap) could be better. Like others said, maybe try layering. Otherwise pretty solid sampled track. Keep them coming.

listening to it through my phone everything does sound a little disconnected. Its not so much the musicality cus the idea is there and the vibe is right its just getting the mix and the drums sounding right i think that would make a worlds of a difference.

Just increase the volume of the samples bro. Only the samples, not the drums. Beat is good at all.

Back