New Jazzy Hip Hop Beat (F4F!)

I felt this one heavy man, I love a good horn line on a beat and this one was full of soul. The chord ambiance behind it gave it a real nice upful feel, and the sampling job on the vocals is nice, especially in the second half of the track. Kudos man, clean work. My only slight remark is that on the beat breaks where the sample starts to come in, it was often followed by a dissonant chord, maybe add some more consonance to lighten the vibe on it?

Check me out?: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ng-wiz-khalifa-trinidad-james-samples-475312/

Good track bro. I like the drive of the percussion throughout the song. Could easily see someone being on this. For the intro try using some of the sample at 3:12 then go into the drop at 0:12, I think it could work if you wanna try it. Nice track either way.

as always my man! smooth as ****. dope trumpet(sample?) duper nice though. Superclean too man voc sample right on! you know whats up man. we gotta work together soon!

this was really dope man ! the laid back groove of the drums fit perfectly with the pad and sample. I think it would be more dope with a high pitched lead or possibly some keys in the higher octaves

This is dope fam . Sample is ill as the drum ans istruments .Dont see nothing negative about this joint , everything sound on point to me . Mix is clean to.

Keep up the good work breh.

this is super dope. The samples are super dope. I love the drums on here. Real hiphop vibes for sure. Great work on this for sure!

Back