Great Site for FREE SAMPLES The New way to Sample put down the crates

For one,your link is basically just spam.
Secondly,digging is not just fun but it's an art form.
Third,seven gigs of sounds is nothing by todays' standards.

If you want traffic to your site just be real and ask for it.

Peace

Last edited:
There is no spamming allowed in this forum plus spam is unwanted advertising that site is completely targeted towards this sampling forum and if you honestly believe the ol skool method works then create a thread about it

Alot of people are getting samples online and that's a great site to start its just an alternative method i wanted to share dont kill the messenger

Last edited:
For one,your link is basically just spam.

not so, and this is not the first post/thread to mention sampleswap as place to go for samples

Secondly,digging is not just fun but it's an art form.

agreed

Third,seven gigs of sounds is nothing by todays' standards.

agreed

If you want traffic to your site just be real and ask for it.

this is not necessarily his site, so that is an uncalled for conjecture on your part

There is no spamming allowed in this forum plus spam is unwanted advertising that site is completely targeted towards this sampling forum and if you honestly believe the ol skool method works then create a thread about it

Alot of people are getting samples online and that's a great site to start its just an alternative method i wanted to share dont kill the messenger

Why would i create a thread about digging versus downloading?Yeah,downloading is easier and you can find a lot of stuff online,i do it often but i also know what it's like to actually sift through albums and find gems.LOL...you can say it's "Ol Skool" but again digging is an art form and it's actually a big
part of Hip Hop.Downloading is like jacking off,Digging is like having sex....your choice.LOL

Peace

i like the last analogy hahah, but i like the whole process of going through records that are thirty, forty, fifty years old and just thinking about what the doods on the album cover were going through in their recording process its kind of a trip listening to this stuff and still seeing the relevance. definitely opened me up to alot of good music i probably woulda never heard

I like downloading. I have a firefox plugin setup so if i come across something dope on youtube I just download it straight to my desktop and sample it right within my DAW.

I think digging in crates is old-school. There's a lot of stuff on youtube that you just won't find on vinyl.

Last edited:
There's a lot of stuff on youtube that you just won't find on vinyl.

I hope you don't honestly believe that.I know for a fact there are albums that i have that i can't find on youtube,and there are probably hundreds of thousands of groups/singers that cut albums in the 50's,60's and 70's but never got distribution so the only way to find them is to get your hands dirty.

Peace

I'm not as much of a digger as SoulGhost (stopped digging around '07, sold off my vinyl collection in '10), but I do agree with him, if all you have to rely on is YT, you're missing out big time. Even with what is there, I don't trust the fidelity, rather sample from the source, but whatever. Do what works, there are no rules.

Back