Government Conspiracy against Hip Hop Exposed !

shit just got real. first the letter, now this shit. these niggas got to stop ****in around they ain't funny no more.

Last edited:
Wow. I heard a lot of conspiracy bullshit but this phone call...well that's something else.

Still, we are not sure what's going on, there is no sound evidence yet, he could've just been paranoid. But we should stay open minded as to how this progresses. Trust no one in this world. We will see how true these things will turn out to be.

sorry - but this is ludicrous on the face of it and the guy is obviously a very good actor or even professional - the pauses and other body language are not the mannerisms of someone frightened for their life in revealing a national conspiracy

Anything to keep the dumb dumber, the enslaved enslaved, the poor poorer - you get the point??????

sorry - but this is ludicrous on the face of it and the guy is obviously a very good actor or even professional - the pauses and other body language are not the mannerisms of someone frightened for their life in revealing a national conspiracy

Anything to keep the dumb dumber, the enslaved enslaved, the poor poorer - you get the point??????
i don't think he was afraid he gave off the vibe of being confident and serious.

video games > music as far as conspiracy.

LMAO!!!! Nothing in the world is funnier than someone pretending to be M.J.......:cry: This turned out to be great!!!!!!

Whether the video is fake or not -- there IS a conspiracy out there in terms of urban music.... and music in general.....

Last edited:
Whether the video is fake or not -- there IS a conspiracy out there in terms of urban music.... and music in general.....

Big deal.

I am more worried about food, clothes, shelter, safety, health, and finances to worry about music conspiracies. Let "them" succeed and take over the music industry. I will still be able to live a great life.

He's straight up promoting fear if this isn't at least somewhat true. Check it, they wrote Government, Conspiracy & Hip-Hop in the title, and this went viral. Hip-Hop gets a ear at the government cuz of they're 'anointed' positions, so they hear a lot of truths to life from higher ups and they just put em out in songs as 'subliminal' messages for you to understand or not, they not tellin' you!. FU*K THE GOVERNMENT! AND U 4 SPYING

this sh!t is fake as fu*k...fuk outta here with that sh*t nigga

Have u guys been paying attention to the news lately?

The NSA spying programs and all that? Y'all just wanna discover the next big thing so you WON'T DO SHIT AGAIN.

Even if this will turn out to be true which it won't. What is gonna happen next? NOTHING. Just like all the other leaks, they didn't change shit.

Edward Snowden said that his biggest fear is that nothing will happen, he gave his life to this cause...and people won't do anything.

And its exactly what happened. We all watched the news and were enraged, now weeks have passed and things are back to the old.

We don't fight until they come in our living room, put handcuffs on us and drag us in a van. People don't do anything until their comfort zone has been completely destroyed.

Its a flaw of us humans and governments know it, they can safely go after what they want and we let them because we're lazy.

this shit fake as a motherfuccker.
as its been said , the guy is a good actor, and rofl @ the michael jackson impersonation lmao.
the pauses and everything just sounded too scripted....

Have u guys been paying attention to the news lately?

The NSA spying programs and all that? Y'all just wanna discover the next big thing so you WON'T DO SHIT AGAIN.

Even if this will turn out to be true which it won't. What is gonna happen next? NOTHING. Just like all the other leaks, they didn't change shit.

Edward Snowden said that his biggest fear is that nothing will happen, he gave his life to this cause...and people won't do anything.

And its exactly what happened. We all watched the news and were enraged, now weeks have passed and things are back to the old.

We don't fight until they come in our living room, put handcuffs on us and drag us in a van. People don't do anything until their comfort zone has been completely destroyed.

Its a flaw of us humans and governments know it, they can safely go after what they want and we let them because we're lazy.

Of course I won't do anything. I am saving up for an XBox One this holiday season. Let the dorks, do-gooders, and bloggers worry about all of that conspiracy stuff. While they are tweeting, picketing, and signing petitions, I will be playing Killer Instinct 3.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    475.2 KB · Views: 77
i didn't watch the video but i mean there's always been conspiracy i believe.. i mean there are hip hop police out there.. you don't hear that for pop music .. country music etc.. but if your a hip hop artist you have hip hop police

Back