Got a 1,000 dollar budget where do I begin

Upon further research, maybe the review I read was old. But I read if the USB has ss or 3.0 buy it then its USB 3.0. So I have 2 USB 3.0 ports on the side of the computer and 4 USB 2.0 on the back, how would you guys set this up? from the 2.0 or 3.0?

That's what I thought I checked the ports and there are 2 USB 3.0 ports it has the blue port and it says SS next to it. How should I set this up with my audio interface? Get 3.0 and 2.0 USB ports/audio interface? Thanks for replying

Are you kidding?

Count them bruv. Count them.

LOL maybe I am over thinking, i'm just not sure how many 3.0 USB ports or 2.0 ports a audio interface would have. I'm going to guitar center tommorow check out more gear

Went to Guitar Center to check out some monitors, as fate would have it they unhooked all their speakers, luckily dude was nice enough to hook up the KRK 5s and the JBLs. Listen to both and I must say I like the KRK 5 better more bass, Might go with the KRK 6s though just to be sure

Would you guys recommend going with the standard FL studio 12 Produce Edition for 200, or should I go with the Signature edition with extra Plugins/VSTs for 300?

Back