"Good Thing" (Ariana Grande/Mariah Carey-Type Beat) (ALL FEEDBACK RETURNED!)

this is really good. you already know what your doing with the music man. over all i enjoyed all the different melodies you introduced though the entire beat. i hear a lot beats now a days that just have one melody and some kicks. but this was layered very well. the sounds you chose are perfect for the feeling you were going for. had to listen to then a few times to catch all the little details you added in there. good job man this needs nothing but a voice.

check me out when you get a chance:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...me-feed-dammit-100%f4f-happy4thmurica-448060/

Good Thing is nice. But Snowman is bangin! Keep it up! Also check me out F4f https://soundcloud.com/walkemdown/i-put-my-faith-in-you-eq

Thanks!

- Nice saxophone sample (is it even a sample?)
- This beat has potential -- but you have to add more layers to compliment the saxophone
- add some thicker chords/pads/etc to fatten up the song
- Turn down the saxophone and let those other instruments get some space
- I would beef up the drums a little more as well -- too weak in the mix
- Vibe of the beat is great though

Work on the mix!

Thanks!

- Nice saxophone sample (is it even a sample?)
- This beat has potential -- but you have to add more layers to compliment the saxophone
- add some thicker chords/pads/etc to fatten up the song
- Turn down the saxophone and let those other instruments get some space
- I would beef up the drums a little more as well -- too weak in the mix
- Vibe of the beat is great though

Work on the mix!

Thanks for feedback. That's no sax sample, that's me playing all the sax parts! Still working on the mix!

This was really good. I especially like when it or a little quiet around 2:30. Have you really produced for some of the artists on your soundcloud page? That's dope if you have!

Listening to Good Thing : It's clean, the song is chill, and it's a real electronic sound. I really love it. It's chill and if there is somewhere I can download your tracks I'd like to, to play it in my car, driving at night.

I listened to others of your stuff too.

Listening to Snowman : Well it's good, but as purely rap beats aren't really my dope, I can't give a good feedback on it. Except that I love the volume cuts and that there is a great progress during the song.
Then I listened fastly to the other tracks, but I think that Good Thing is clearly your best one. It's fresh, and it clearly brings the listener to the point you wanted too. It's pure and really good, you should keep on going on this way !

If you have time, provide me a feedback here, I would really appreciate.

This track is on fire. The drums are KICKING, but i really enjoy the chords and the synth on the hooks. Fantastic job on this!

Your transitions are very nice, perfect timing on this one. Any vocals will definitely improve this already great beat. Nice work

I love the feel of Good Thing. everything about it seems good to me. It falls into the style of rap that i make. Very nice track. I don't necessarily have anything bad to say about it or any tips so. yea

The composition on this track is really dope. At first, I wasn't sure, but after it dropped, you definitely have my attention. One thing I do wanna say is, your drum work on this beat is dope as hell. I think the mix could be tighten up a bit, but this is a really good track. I can definitely hear her singing on a beat like this. Good work. Also, if you get a chance check me out.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-sampled-willing-work-serious-artists-448483/

Greetings Benny.

I really like the drum work. I can't say I've heard this artist before, but this has a nice mellow vibe that would fit well. The melodies in this are good. I think maybe there can be a little more clarity in the engineering, but other than that this is good. Nice work here.

Please return the feedback on #8 from my debut EP "Color Spacesound Turbulence" entitled "Spacesound" here: My (mind blowing?) debut EP... Color Spacesound Turbulence | FREE DOWNLOAD

Also, please read BBOY TECH REPORT BBOY TECH REPORT | The intersection where Hip-Hop & Technology meet. for a review of the album from the staff over at BBTR.

- TTT

Thank you!

---------- Post added 07-12-2013 at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was 07-11-2013 at 06:02 PM ----------

Bump!!!

Back