General Sh-t

It will only work if the ppl that posted are willin to go again...i can only speak for myself and i have no problm going again...roasting niggas is a hobby for me....i should have been a Plantation owner!!!

one.

4got to say.

my Pm Box is fuked....got Mano on the case so don't bother sending any mails @ the mo.

one

ok then, seems that the core troup here are all approving, right?
we will need to talk to Pray first, I could send him an e-mail and check with him if it's possible, then I'll post the outcome in a new thread here somewhere, OK?

Cool.... got his addy????..if not i'll mail ya on ya works address.

Thats wicked.....look if I cant get to a cafe can I send it to one of your pm's on here cos I cant send mail? if not I'll treck down there!! ;)

yeah sure, Trouble. Just PM over your stuff in case he agrees. I will mail him right now to see if he agrees.

Hey Why Not

Let`s tally who we have left.If it`s uneven,I`ll gladly do the noble thing and let T rep in my spot.Let it be understood that from here on out,no more missed submission dates.COME ON PEOPLE!!!! WHOEVER ELSE HAS AN OPINION REGARDING THIS, LET IT BE KNOWN!!!!

P.S. Yo Flare: if nobody else responds by tommorow,then YOU have to make the call.I have no problem with it `cause this was really your original idea anyway.I M O,there seems to be a lack of outside support for this venture anyway,maybe we should shut it down all together.I personally invisioned a greater audience and a broader range of lyricists involved.Also I`m disappointed in the lack of FP support(Mano,etc.).It seemed like there was no involvement on a significant scale from FP.This could`ve been a much bigger and better event if this would`ve been posted in ALL the forums,so even those with various other interests may have had an opportunity to participate.Sorry if I`m stepping on toes,or appearing to be childish,but I find it funny that certain other announcements are posted in VARIOUS forums.Alot of times it`s not of any importance to me personally,yet our "little tornumaent"could`nt get no love on a grand scale.

What y`all think???? Holla!!!

peace

i gets no love!!!!

i hear that!!!!

i ain't scared to rep...i was doing what i thought was the right thing and putting it out for ppl to decide...but theres only so far ya can take it b4 it go's all pear-shaped (english term).

i didn't expect to get much love from the "powers" even though this forum's activity is off the chizzains!!!!....place this forum next to others and it blows them!!!....we are closed off from other forums...but i prefer it that way....i would have liked to see a bigger thing also...but Mano would have to do that....he has a bigger voice than me on this board...MK had a lot of hype with katz talkin their bit but only the "core" element came through....as always!!...

It was worth trying anyway.....tomorrows a new day

Check my signature, do the same thing and go post like crazy in the other forums, such as HipHop, Scratching, DJ Equipment, Composing, Home Studio et al. That could draw a few more hits.

aaight I hear ya boyz but yu need to be careful who you attract, if our two li'l fudge packers werent enuff we will attract some li'l punk a$$ gangsta's that wanna chat guns.

maybe if Mano is up for it he can watch what goes on and any true haters that aint just battlin, can they be kicked off or whataver? dunno...just finking.....

Ive had horrible experiences with battle sites, thats why this site is so special.

mattu ill send it on once ive dotte the t's !! (if pray cool wiv it)

Last edited:
haha..thats wicked Mattu

i know that Mano is mad busy but..... Damn!!!...something should even be on the Homepage...am i getting ahead of myself???

i hear what ya saying T but i welcome all....good or bad...it only makes me better...need to keep my tools sharpened.

one.

I have e-mailed Pray now and I'm waiting for an answer. I'll post his thoughts on the matter later.

true flare , true...like the Doctor's not gonna go down with out a fight!! BRING IT ON!

hehehe :bat:

nice one Mattu...thanks babe! :p

Tyson vs Lewis

Who will win my moneys on iron mike

Peace 1 out

Did you see what he did at the press conference he bit lewis on the leg/foot!!!!!!

Cool...i thought ya was missing from that job???....Tyson will kick his a$$...i don't like Lewis much...since he went like a Pu$$y with that Rahman biznizz.

one.

Back