Future Type Beat - feed for feed

sounds alright just the mixing on some of those synths feels "cheap" maybe its the sample choice, not sure.

thats mostly at the start and the arp synths that they sound "cheap" maybe just work on that mixing alil bit or choose very similar synths that dont sound so stock.

the watermark comes in way too often aswell, i get ur tryin to sell beats but it is distracting as often as it comes in

still im feelin the idea behind this though. just some small things stood out to me.

[centric centric] Quite nicely composed man I do agree that you could get better synths as the ones you've used do seem a little plastic, and then that wobble sound in the background [centric centric] I think it was your bass need to be removed it didn't really fit in my opinion, youd be better off with a simple sub or even an 808 bass if you wanted it to bang. Your drums were nice and tight [centric centric] but your tag came in too often man. Good job though loooooots of potential, its just your synths man.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...eive-feedback/f4f-mellow-hiphop-joint-474693/
Feedback returned would be appreciated

Woow I loved it! Don't abuse the watermark bruh, it gets annoying and distracts from the beat after a while. Other than that, it's great! I need to take chord lessons from you XD. I'm definitely feeling the vibe on this one. It could go a sad romantic route, or, as your title says, an inspirational route.

As they said, the synths do sound a little cheap. And the wobble bass... sounds out of place. I think you should just take that out and focus on the 808 bass that you already have on the track, otherwise great piece man!!!

Please review my track here! I could use tips from a producer like you XD

Last edited:
Nice track! I like the feeling I get when I hear it. First things first, turn that 808 up! That or add some harmonics to it to make it seem bigger than it is. I think that would really set it off. The piano is inpsiring. Good job there. The synth that plays in the background of the verses sounds kind of awkward. I think if you did a similar pulsing, maybe a gated? synth at a slightly higher frequency, it may sound less distracting. Overall great work on this track. I'm feeling it.

dark-trap-beat-waka-flocka-fat-trel-type-mixtape-banger-one-eye-open-f4f-

Back