(Future Producers Collab)(smokers Anthem)Elevate(Meditate)Prod. By Namesi (Feed4Feed)

1jay1111

JayNino Da Savage

New Banger Me, Stoney And Producer @namesi, Put Together. This Is A Soulful Banger Some To Nod Ya Head Too While Getting Elevated If Yu Fell My Drift Lol. @stoney-mf-stone On The Hook And LAst Verse And Im On The First Verse....Check It Out Let Us Know What Yall Think. Oh Yeah And Go Check Out my Mixtape "iamsuppajay" On datpiff.com Link Below:
New Track From Savage City...Elevate(Meditate) Prod. By Namesi, This One Here Is A Soulful Banger For When Yu Tryna Get Elevated(Yall Know What We Mean Lol)...Stoney On The Hook And Last Verse. JayNino Is On The First Verse. Check It Out Let Us Know What Yu Think.....Close To Finishing Svage Citys Next Mixtape. Oh Yeah Check Out JayNino's "iamsuppajay" Mixtape On datpiff.com Link Below:
JayNino "iamsuppajay" Da Mixtape: www.datpiff.com/mixtapes-detail.php?id=567948
Follow Savage City, JayNino, Stoney & Namesi
Twitter: @scemoneylife, @jaysuppa, @stoneyalmigh
Soundcloud: @kairee-jaynino-king, @namesi, @stoney-mf-stone, @savagecity-ent

Yep this track is dope , it goes real smooth . I feel those kick could stand out more , little eq and compression should do it .Drum , composition and lyrics are on point . Great track overall keep up the good work

word i ****s with it, the beat is dope and the lyrics and flow are on point. my only complaint is that the vocals seem a little loud, but im sure thats a preference haha, but i'd definitely down to collab mang just message me your email so i can add it to my contacts

Good work man - Overall very nice. Quality is high, but I agree with the last poster in that the vocals seem a bit loud on the hook (when they are wide and doubled). I would beef up the kick a bit, either with a layer in sample or compression. Also maybe put in some sample to bring out the attack of the kick. Great work overall though.

If you have a chance please take a listen to my latest remix here: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-command-q-blood-stone-new-thread-f4f-475499/

I would appreciate your feedback as well! Cheers!

Hell ya fam! you know this is hot! you are talented man. This is fire for sure homie. Nuthing bad to say for sure. Keep at it man and lemme know if you drop dope way anywhere online

Back