Funk Nation ... under a groove

I get juiced by this track. I luv the energy in this track.
Recommendation: Slap this on the way to work (on monday morning) and tell me how your day goes...

#ClassicHeat

Just walk up to her and say.............

There's no dic......tionary............BOOK!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Now y'all are talkin' my language! May the funk be with you funkateers!

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

Oh, and one more for the road!

I first got into parlement after discovering them on a promo record back in the day, my all time favorite Parliment track would have to be this one.....

I get juiced by this track. I luv the energy in this track.
Recommendation: Slap this on the way to work (on monday morning) and tell me how your day goes...

#ClassicHeat

WHEW!! You jus took me back to high school bro! Lol. I was the odd man out cus I was the one kid listenin to Gap band and The Time while everyone else was jockin' Young Money

-_____-

Last edited:

2:27 Da Chillz.........man.......that moment in time right there is there forever. I would've wet myself if I was there during that recording. Literally.......at that moment. That's better than good enough....that is what talent is. A person will end up in a hospital because they spent 10 years of their life trying to get to that level.....it's over 9000!!! That's what you spend your money on. Moments.

Last edited:
Geez..too many videos hat I am going to have to check in this thread...

But in the meanwhile get jiggy wit this... "if funk is what you want, then funk is what you gonn' be"

I thought FP was for kids?

Tha Phuck you dude doing with this REALNESS!!!!

Seriously, I tune in and out of FP now and you mf's doin' THIS!!!!!!

Wow! FP will regain it's status.

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

Hey Tone and Big Rome, either of you ever considered putting that old school hip hop sound into current pop sounds?

It's an ORGANIC sound... the sound that makes the sound.

Trap is slowed down 2 Live Crew but unless you were there.... it's hard to recognize.

Nobody reads my posts so I don't post much any more but nobody cares about this once new ART...

sad to see old head threads lol. Phugg this genre. Look at the subject matter of it...

Money and the drinks... for real.

That's not Vanglorious ...

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

Hey Tone and Big Rome, either of you ever considered putting that old school hip hop sound into current pop sounds?

It's an ORGANIC sound... the sound that makes the sound.

Trap is slowed down 2 Live Crew but unless you were there.... it's hard to recognize.

Nobody reads my posts so I don't post much any more but nobody cares about this once new ART...

sad to see old head threads lol. Phugg this genre. Look at the subject matter of it...

Money and the drinks... for real.

That's not Vanglorious ...

What bad timing to have a new account - can't post vids!

I love this thread. Funk is energy.. positivity. I think it kinda killed ballads and folky, sad music, for me. I need that energy. One of the greatest things I've seen live was P-Funk on George Clinton's birthday. All out. Diaper Man, Shock G was there.. the whole gang.

Also, Tower of Power. One of those band names that describes their sound.

I'm 18 but **** ya'll older ones for getting to actually be the first ears to hear all this funk and soul... But yeah, here's some I think you've missed:

Back