Fruity Loops Battle

biggrome said:
I would like to see that match up too based off of the things that were said.

biggrome, was that about the **** between me and that one dude.

Anyway i got a new beat, I dont care if yall like it or not, cuz its my work. Ill admit some of them last ones on soundclick are wack. Those were when i was havin producers block. Anyway, hate it love it wateva it just makes me wanna do this **** even more
It the top one on the list.
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/0/thajetzmusic.htm

Kamikaze X said:
Listen Vanilla Ice I can make a beat in 10 minutes with the FL Studio stock sounds better than you ever could so just keep your mouth shut. Only lames run around challenging people to "beat battles" because there never can be a winner. One person my like calm beats while another might like hardcore gangsta rap so save the battlin' for the MCs and save the beat makin' for people with skills.

EDIT: Not one of my beats sound "west coast" so you can cut the dumb sh!t you just suck. NO EXCUSES!!! Go battle that n!gga Hot Trax.

OO i didnt even see this post wit your boo boo twista lookin ass. By the way this was gonna be my first battle. I think maybe yo ass is scared ill hit u up on aim to hear yo ****. whats ur sn? Really i wanna hear this. If its hott then ill make a post bout how my ass sucks SOOO BAD. Deal? Post back.

Tha_Professir said:
biggrome said:
I would like to see that match up too based off of the things that were said.

biggrome, was that about the **** between me and that one dude.

Naw, it was about Ox and FreQBeatz

It was cool man. I think that scratching noise was a little out of place though. It needs just a few more instruments added. My $0.02.

Save yourself the embarrasement kid you can add a real orchestra in that thing and it would still sound like sh!t. You know what you need? You need skills I don't care if P. Diddy danced to your front door with Professional samples you would still suck. For real dawg the little fake Lil John synth you got runnin' around on yo beats is GAH'BAGE don't fool yourself, it ain't hot. Ask Inovada I sent him a song already so he can tell you what he thought about it cuz I'm not gonna waste my time. Oh and another thing the "SIK BOYZ" must be really GAH'BAGE to be fukkin' wit' some wack n!ggaz like yall. I wouldn't even look yo way if I needed a beat EVER. I mean being a beginner is one thing but you had the audacity to come on here and battle someone with that horrible clown music with the fake scratches. The main point of this post is STOP MAKING MUSIC!!!

Kamikaze X said:
Save yourself the embarrasement kid you can add a real orchestra in that thing and it would still sound like sh!t. You know what you need? You need skills I don't care if P. Diddy danced to your front door with Professional samples you would still suck. For real dawg the little fake Lil John synth you got runnin' around on yo beats is GAH'BAGE don't fool yourself, it ain't hot. Ask Inovada I sent him a song already so he can tell you what he thought about it cuz I'm not gonna waste my time. Oh and another thing the "SIK BOYZ" must be really GAH'BAGE to be fukkin' wit' some wack n!ggaz like yall. I wouldn't even look yo way if I needed a beat EVER. I mean being a beginner is one thing but you had the audacity to come on here and battle someone with that horrible clown music with the fake scratches. The main point of this post is STOP MAKING MUSIC!!!

You know what, as inovada said to me, me and you Are at about tha same level so lets do it or do you wanna back out. whuts your sn i REALLY wanna hear your ****.

Last edited:
cuz we all know, the wackest folks talk the most shyt-PBoyProducer

I can't believe that The Nutty Professir has been using FL for 3 years and comes here with some tracks that sound like what I was making my first month. For real man Professir after 3 years of making beats and you still sound like that give it up for real. No need to waste time trying to be a producer when you could be practicin' flippin' burgers or something more in your league-Kamikaze (talkin shyt)

Listen Vanilla Ice I can make a beat in 10 minutes with the FL Studio stock sounds better than you ever could so just keep your mouth shut. Only lames run around challenging people to "beat battles" because there never can be a winner. One person my like calm beats while another might like hardcore gangsta rap so save the battlin' for the MCs and save the beat makin' for people with skills.-Kamikaze (Talkin More shyt)

You put your heart into that junk? Haha man you set yourself up when you said that you've been using FL for 3 years. Kid I'm not gonna waste a Saturday beat battling you because you're gonna download an instrumental off Kszaa or whatever so just take this as constructive criticism. If you have been making beats for 3 years and they still sound like "that" then give it up and that's just fact.-Kamikaze (WHATS THIS more shyt talkin)

You mean to tell me in three years this is all that you could come up with?-Kamikaze (ohh my god, more shyt talkin)

Save yourself the embarrasement kid you can add a real orchestra in that thing and it would still sound like sh!t. You know what you need? You need skills I don't care if P. Diddy danced to your front door with Professional samples you would still suck. For real dawg the little fake Lil John synth you got runnin' around on yo beats is GAH'BAGE don't fool yourself, it ain't hot. Ask Inovada I sent him a song already so he can tell you what he thought about it cuz I'm not gonna waste my time. Oh and another thing the "SIK BOYZ" must be really GAH'BAGE to be fukkin' wit' some wack n!ggaz like yall. I wouldn't even look yo way if I needed a beat EVER. I mean being a beginner is one thing but you had the audacity to come on here and battle someone with that horrible clown music with the fake scratches. The main point of this post is STOP MAKING MUSIC!!!-Kamikaze (AND ONCE AGAIN, MORE SHYT TALKIN)

So please dude quit talkin shyt cuz if your shyt is wack im gonna clown you till you leave this forum.

Tha_Professir said:
cuz we all know, the wackest folks talk the most shyt-PBoyProducer

I can't believe that The Nutty Professir has been using FL for 3 years and comes here with some tracks that sound like what I was making my first month. For real man Professir after 3 years of making beats and you still sound like that give it up for real. No need to waste time trying to be a producer when you could be practicin' flippin' burgers or something more in your league-Kamikaze (talkin shyt)

Listen Vanilla Ice I can make a beat in 10 minutes with the FL Studio stock sounds better than you ever could so just keep your mouth shut. Only lames run around challenging people to "beat battles" because there never can be a winner. One person my like calm beats while another might like hardcore gangsta rap so save the battlin' for the MCs and save the beat makin' for people with skills.-Kamikaze (Talkin More shyt)

You put your heart into that junk? Haha man you set yourself up when you said that you've been using FL for 3 years. Kid I'm not gonna waste a Saturday beat battling you because you're gonna download an instrumental off Kszaa or whatever so just take this as constructive criticism. If you have been making beats for 3 years and they still sound like "that" then give it up and that's just fact.-Kamikaze (WHATS THIS more shyt talkin)

You mean to tell me in three years this is all that you could come up with?-Kamikaze (ohh my god, more shyt talkin)

Save yourself the embarrasement kid you can add a real orchestra in that thing and it would still sound like sh!t. You know what you need? You need skills I don't care if P. Diddy danced to your front door with Professional samples you would still suck. For real dawg the little fake Lil John synth you got runnin' around on yo beats is GAH'BAGE don't fool yourself, it ain't hot. Ask Inovada I sent him a song already so he can tell you what he thought about it cuz I'm not gonna waste my time. Oh and another thing the "SIK BOYZ" must be really GAH'BAGE to be fukkin' wit' some wack n!ggaz like yall. I wouldn't even look yo way if I needed a beat EVER. I mean being a beginner is one thing but you had the audacity to come on here and battle someone with that horrible clown music with the fake scratches. The main point of this post is STOP MAKING MUSIC!!!-Kamikaze (AND ONCE AGAIN, MORE SHYT TALKIN)

So please dude quit talkin shyt cuz if your shyt is wack im gonna clown you till you leave this forum.

NEVERMIND MY MOUTH IS SHUT. Yo **** is hot kamikaze, but the fact that you came in here and said all that shyt, this is a forum bout helpin people, not baggin on em. but still yo **** is hott.

Last edited:
Mane i fu* what ya talknig bout fruity loops fa life you heard

A bra what da hell was that them beats is some sh** fa real not tryin to be mean casue i sucked when i 1st started bbut 3 years you should be cold

I've been using FL for about a 8 months now and i'm starting to feel limited on my creativity...I'm about to upgrade to reason 2.5 in the upcoming weeks...

Here is my Soundclick page http://www.soundclick.com/bands/5/wrecmusic.htm

Check it out and let me know how i'm doin and the songs are in chronological order with the bottom being my first and the top my latest beat. My best beats are probably "UMIGHTDIE2NITE 2" "A MILE HIGH", and "ETERNAL INFAMY" thanx y'all

WREC, Your beats are cool but i wouldn't call them song tracks really. They are composed more like "soundtracks" with lots of evolving pads,erie noises etc. I can't really hear rhymes over them. I just listened to the three you like most, so if im wrong, thats why but yea.

You know what else? Im tired of Fruity getting a bad wrap because kids find it "easy" to use and then declare themselves producers. I've been using fruityloops since i was 17 before all the **** that's been added. Personally, being a follower of the software since it emerged, Fl Studio was a huge break for me. Theres just so much you can do with it! Obviously, this thats why kids jump on the bandwagon so easily. Ok, You want a real challenge? Go find an abandoned copy of fruityloops v1 or v2 and i dare you to make something worth listening to!!

Last edited by a moderator:
thefuzmixman said:
Ok, You want a real challenge? Go find an abandoned copy of fruityloops v1 or v2 and i dare you to make something worth listening to!!

Ya..I never used FL Studio before, only FL version 3.56. And like you ive used that program since its early stages before switching to Reason 2.5...

:(

:cry: WHAT HAVE I DONE!!

...sorry...*sob*...I think im having FL withdrawal issues. I need some time alone :(.

Back then it had the vertical playlist with the little Black dots those were the days.

thefuzmixman said:
WREC, Your beats are cool but i wouldn't call them song tracks really. They are composed more like "soundtracks" with lots of evolving pads,erie noises etc. I can't really hear rhymes over them. I just listened to the three you like most, so if im wrong, thats why but yea.

I totally agree with you on the point that my beats are more like "soundtrax" I really have no intention of making them for someone to rap over. Maybe i'll experiment a little try making a beat that someone could actually use. I make these so you could listen 2 them and zone off.

Back