Fruity Loops Battle

Listen Vanilla Ice I can make a beat in 10 minutes with the FL Studio stock sounds better than you ever could so just keep your mouth shut. Only lames run around challenging people to "beat battles" because there never can be a winner. One person my like calm beats while another might like hardcore gangsta rap so save the battlin' for the MCs and save the beat makin' for people with skills.

EDIT: Not one of my beats sound "west coast" so you can cut the dumb sh!t you just suck. NO EXCUSES!!! Go battle that n!gga Hot Trax.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tha_Professir said:
whose the one comin in here tryin to bag on beats. At least i put my heart in this ****. Lets do this on saturday.

You put your heart into that junk? Haha man you set yourself up when you said that you've been using FL for 3 years. Kid I'm not gonna waste a Saturday beat battling you because you're gonna download an instrumental off Kszaa or whatever so just take this as constructive criticism. If you have been making beats for 3 years and they still sound like "that" then give it up and that's just fact.

You mean to tell me in three years this is all that you could come up with?

http://www.soundclick.com/util/streamM3U.m3u?ID=1133864&q=Hi

Oh My god haha lets read the caption.

Nice club style beat

Not much to explain on it. Except the first version of it was garbage. I messed with it and got this.

Damn if this is supposed to be the "good" version than I just couldn't imagine how worse this beat could sound. They make a program for people like you and it's called "eJay." That beat sounds like a Mario Brothers reject beat. Kid just stop suburb rap will never pop off.

Sage / S.O.Serene said:

...oh yea hot beat Biggrome!!

Thanks, Sage. That is the base for something to come. I can't figure out what instruments to mix with it. I saw your name at THHH. You da man. I didn't know you were murderin' people on other boards.

Man if I rewire FL with Nuendo I would be the sh**, or reason with nuendo. I gotta get my money right first.

FreQ BeatZ

Damn Professir sounds Worse than hot Traxx..wow..Hot tracks may be waaaaay off beat, but atleast his samples dont sound like rubbish.

And Rome..that beat was hella Cheezy...WTF??...and you know im a BiggRome Fan..Im bumpin that Rumble.mp3 on a daily basis..Step it up

and you too Feqbeats...WTF? you make beats for Atari? Gameboy maybe?

Im gonna have to start callin catz Out!!

mistaox said:

And Rome..that beat was hella Cheezy...WTF??...and you know im a BiggRome Fan..Im bumpin that Rumble.mp3 on a daily basis..Step it up

Im gonna have to start callin catz Out!!

See man, why'd you have to go and say that.... NOW WE GOTTA BATTLE... Hell...
(in about 3 or 4 weeks - I got a certification exam coming up)

I love that cheesy azz track, cause it ain't finished and it has "some" potential...

U kno we KooL, main... but I'm still gon battle yo ass when I get a chance.... with the finished version of that beat...

Here's a little more cheese in the meantime

Just to make it fun...

Bigg Rome
Proper T
Ribah
Kontak80
Auditory6 (if he's down)

will try to challenge for the tag team titles... what cha say.... we will form a one time faction of tight ass muthaphuckaz and we will be called - BEATDOWN INC.

That's everybody that votes though...

king.jpg

Don King - "This sounds like WrestleMania or some shyt. Phukk Hennessey... call that Cristal rep..."

I will be the General of this team. (I forgot to speak in 3rd person)...
BIGG ROME will be the General of this team....

Proper T and Kontak80 will have equal rank as Lieutenant Colonel's

Ribah will be a Captain

Auditory6 will have the rank of 1st Lieutenant... he battled Hot Trax but I know what he can do.... I heard it and it's there.

We may need a substitute for Auditory6 - he may not want to get down with BEATDOWN INC. but who knows...

Shyt, FPCG is still my dogz but Kontak and Proper know how to clown too. Skits and pics won't do it this time. BEATZ!!!

Shame on the man, who said ROME was... "cheesy"

First of all FreQ BeatZ was not apart of the whole misunderstanding and another thing Mista ox your beatz sound like sh**. Don't get me wrong the quality of instruments used are good but the arrangement on those beatz were awful, all of your beatz had no real format.I found only one beat on your page that was partly decent. When you make a beat listen to producers in the game and take serious notes b/c your beatz are just plain. Word of advice step your game up!!!

We should battle.

What do you say mistaox.

FreQ BeatZ

FreQBeatZ said:
First of all FreQ BeatZ was not apart of the whole misunderstanding and another thing Mista ox your beatz sound like sh**. Don't get me wrong the quality of instruments used are good but the arrangement on those beatz were awful, all of your beatz had no real format.I found only one beat on your page that was partly decent. When you make a beat listen to producers in the game and take serious notes b/c your beatz are just plain. Word of advice step your game up!!!

We should battle.

What do you say mistaox.

FreQ BeatZ

C'mon now son, you got a tracks called "Neptunian Flava"..you realllly wanna get clowned dont you?

Dont judge me on those Beats from the Lease section on my website...Just so you know what ur in for..peep the exclusive joints

www.ksbeats.com/exclu/wimpy.php

I dont usually endorse the use of MIDI files..but if ur gonna come at me with the beats that you have up on ur SC page right now..you better start sampling and remixing..cuz you cant touch any of my original tracks....C

FreQ BeatZ = Gah-bege

OK, Ox scratch what I said. I wanna watch you and FreQbeatz get down. That looks like it's gonna be more fun.

king.jpg

Don King - "Get the Hell out here Rome, you're old news. We got something else going down!"

I'm ready lets go, mista ox you dont know what you got yourself into. i dont care what you use production wise, but listening to your beatz I think you would have a better chance with bare knuckles. lol

FreQ BeatZ

let's go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

man...i need to start reading these post more often, they are pretty funny...lol

cuz we all know, the wackest folks talk the most shyt :D

biggrome said:
OK, Ox scratch what I said. I wanna watch you and FreQbeatz get down. That looks like it's gonna be more fun.

Its all good Rome..you know I was only trying to motivate you..just trying to make this section fun again..

And FreQbeats, maybe B.ward will match us up in the big battle thats coming up...Make sure you bring tha.. heat...

and I wonder how many 1 post members are gonna show up to vote against me this time..If that shyt starts to happen again I aint with it..

I would like to see that match up too based off of the things that were said.

Yeah, Ox. I know you didn't mean nothing personal and sometimes I need stuff like that or I get lazy.

INNOVADA1 !!! I didn't see your name on the BIG LIST? What's up with that playa????

I can't wait to see what happens, Ox don't worry about me not bringin' heat. I have nothing negative to say...let the best beat win.

FreQ BeatZ

Back