Freshest Sampling Producers : Non-Ranked

o i wasnt sure who produced them beats they're sick but not favorite worthy there just like any other looped up sample

Ill second that, Dj paul has a unique sample style, definately slept on but then again three six mafia has been slept on their whole career their still being called underground, and they've had countless hits in the past decade.

I GOTTA GO WITH MY MAN 9TH WONDER...HE TOOK FRUITY LOOPS AND BECAME A MONSTER ON IT. ALSO JAY DEE R.I.P. JAY DEE WANTED TO DO NOTHING MORE THAN MAKE BEATS. I LOVED HIS COMMITMENT! PEACE! VICKDA

Anyone mentioned Large Pro yet?

I'm surprised RJD2 only got mentioned like once (that guy is a God to me).

Although he doesn't sample much, El-P's pretty dope with the Bladerunner soundz.

I'm throwing Domino, DJ Z-Trip, DJ Krush, and Diplo (apparently has an incredibly huge record collection) into the mix since no one else has mentioned them.

Blockhead's also ill and hasn't been mentioned yet.

Dunno how much Rob Sonic samples but I love his beatz also

Blueprint, Necro, Hi-Tek, Eric B etc. etc.

Tohtruck said:

I'm surprised RJD2 only got mentioned like once (that guy is a God to me).

Indeed. A sampling god.

I think I like every single beat he's done for Blueprint. "Final Frontier" off of RJD2's "Dead Ringer" album is one of my favorites.

Although, his godliness really shines through in his solo instrumental stuff. "Since We Last Spoke" and "The Horror" come to mind...

RJD2 deserves the official sonus "Dope as |=uck Award".

rjd2dope.jpg

Last edited:
Someone replied saying Dre isn't a sample producer .. all the guy does is sample!? He digs through them old dusty records no one has ever heard of

Every single on of his tracks he has produced has a sample on it with the exception of 2 in his total, which are 50's In Da Club, and Outta Control (Or so we know of have no samples, cause we all know about how Dre always seems to be in court about some type of sample issue)

If you want me to get all the list of the samples in every track in 2001 I'll post it and ya'll can go searching for the original if you can find it if you don't believe me, later.

joliveirashs said:
Someone replied saying Dre isn't a sample producer .. all the guy does is sample!? He digs through them old dusty records no one has ever heard of

Every single on of his tracks he has produced has a sample on it with the exception of 2 in his total, which are 50's In Da Club, and Outta Control (Or so we know of have no samples, cause we all know about how Dre always seems to be in court about some type of sample issue)

If you want me to get all the list of the samples in every track in 2001 I'll post it and ya'll can go searching for the original if you can find it if you don't believe me, later.
exactly. Dre = GOD

sonus...

Yes, Hell Yes!!!

When it comes to sampling,
only one man ya'll shoulda knew:
RJD2!!!!

I think I liked just about everything that guy has touched. One of the main reasons I got into beatmaking.

On top of that he doesn't even use any computers or new hi tech stuff.

Give the man a turntable some records n a sampler and he'll turn $hi+ into solid GOLD!

Yeah he's made great beatz for Blueprint but Blueprint himself is also an awesome producer. Really creative and original stuff comes outta that guy. Dope MC too!

Tohtruck said:

Yeah he's made great beatz for Blueprint but Blueprint himself is also an awesome producer. Really creative and original stuff comes outta that guy. Dope MC too!

Yeah man. I totally agree! Blueprint's "1988" is a really great album.

I think he deserves one too:

blueprintdope.jpg

Back