Freshest Sampling Producers : Non-Ranked

At the moment mine are; JUSTICE League, 9th Wonder and Khrysis. The DJ Drama & LB mixtape is the shieet. And some sh*t Don Cannon has produced lately is nice

Last edited:
Shuko is a beast

In case you aint know, he did Out There for Saigon... craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!

- Kase

Reign of Terror said:
yup ALC, just blaze and heatmakerz are amazing samplers...they are the masters at taking bull**** and making it into gold

I need to meet ALC before my life is over lol, hes my hero producer

I don't there's anything amazing about Heatmakers. Sure they make bangers, but chipmunking samples and using heavy drums is pretty much an easy template to follow.

chilla2 said:
^^^lol i agree but dont hack on kanye or just blaze for that cuz they're better than that

Yes i dont knock them at all. Kanye is a master at choosing catchy samples, even if they're not hard-hitting street-type chops. He's also done what i've been doing for years: incorporating live instrumentation...showing that it doesn't just stop with a sample, drums and some bass.

Just Blaze is just in a different world, lol. I think he's a master @ drum progrmaming.

Dj Premier
Dj Shadow
Chief Excel(dont know if I spelled it right)
Thes One
Alchemist
RZA
Just Blaze
MARLEY MARL
many others I just cant think of at this moment

QUOTE:

" quote: whoever producer "low end theory" (someone tell me please)

DJ Ali Shaheed Muhammad, Jarobi and Phife Dog"

not to mention Q-tip- the best drum programmer of all time????

one of my old teachers told me that q-tip went to my junior high (its a private school) i was so happy like its a sign or somethin

Xabiton

Dr. Dre doesnt sample, He said that sampling is his last option. And if he has to resort to sampling somthing. He'll have his studio musicians replay the actuall sample live, so it doesnt sound like it's being sampoled.

Im not trying to say he' has never sampled anything before. Im telling you in the interview I read that he gave in scratch magazine he sayz he doesnt sample or like to sample. Thats coming str8 from him. So I dont think u could consider him a sampling producer he said if he uses a sample, if anything hell have his studio musicians play it live, and if they can't play it then he wont use it.

chilla2 said:
one of my old teachers told me that q-tip went to my junior high (its a private school) i was so happy like its a sign or somethin

And I have the same birthday as Premier, Beethoven, and Bach.

BobKennedy said:
Im not trying to say he' has never sampled anything before. Im telling you in the interview I read that he gave in scratch magazine he sayz he doesnt sample or like to sample. Thats coming str8 from him. So I dont think u could consider him a sampling producer he said if he uses a sample, if anything hell have his studio musicians play it live, and if they can't play it then he wont use it.
thats ass backwards u said he isnt a sampling producer then u turn right around and say u never said he doesnt sample. A lot of Dre's music is replayed but replaying and sampling arent majorly different if u have the resources

He isn't a sample based producer, Im sure he's sampled tracks before. The man said he doesnt sample. So imma leave it at that. If u got some tracks u know he's sampled post it. Im sure if he did sample a track it would be Ill the man is a genius, but prolly over 90% of the time he doesnt use a sample.

i never said he was sample based i said he has sampled ur the one arguing with me about how hes never sampled just leave it alone

Back